Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

Lost hot spots and other issues

Hi hope someone can help

but I've lost all my hot spots on the 777 ,I've just recently done some upgrading so this may all be related  but don't know how to proceed

I have a registered copy of fsuipc which I've used for a while (had it before the 777 came out but since then I've bought a Saitek yoke and throttles and ezdok cameras all seemed to be working until earlier today when I had issues engaging autothrottle  as instead of increasing it would go back to idle and refuse to move unless I disengaged the autothrottle switches I can then apply power using my throttle quadrant.

This problem made me decide to run the tutorial again in case it was something I was doing wrong but I now cant acess the hot spots either

any ideas

thanks

Pete Little

This problem made me decide to run the tutorial again in case it was something I was doing wrong but I now cant acess the hot spots either

any ideas

Holy punctuation Batman...

My first guess is that your viewpoint got moved back into the headrest.  Use combinations of CTRL, SHIFT, and BACKSPACE/ENTER to move your eyepoint:

CTRL + BACKSPACE

CTRL + ENTER

SHIFT + BACKSPACE

SHIFT + ENTER

CTRL + SHIFT + BACKSPACE

CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER

Kyle Rodgers

I think punctuation is highly overrated full stop

But seriously thanks for that,I must have moved the camera'a back slightly.

I'm going to do the tutorial again and see what the problem with my auto throttle setup is next

Rgds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete Little

I think punctuation is highly overrated full stop

It may be overrated in the sense that being overly picky about it is just asinine, but it does actually help people read what you're saying.  I only said it because I had a tough time figuring out what you had actually said in the sea of all of those words.

People generally don't ask for perfection - just ease of reading.  For what it's worth, your second post was a lot easier to read.  So, thanks!

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

For your autothrottle problem, you may have a look at my post there:

Autothrottle problem

It's a short sum up of how to configure your throttle quadrant through fsuipc.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Yea, I reread it afterwards, it is a bit of a brain scrambler, but you got the gist of it, and guessed the problem

Pete Little

Yea, I reread it afterwards, it is a bit of a brain scrambler, but you got the gist of it, and guessed the problem

Yep!  Wasn't trying to criticize, really, just generic commentary that it was kinda tough.

Hope the link above from Romain helps with the other issue.

Kyle Rodgers