Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andy Warden

Tinmouse awsome freeware 737-200 update 31JAN05

I don't mess around with freeware, but I installed this airplane and all the extras that it comes with, and I was blown away! This is an amazing freeware aircraft, and once it is complete it qualifies as payware quality. I especially like the oil pressure gauges for the two engines, they are both made for a 737-2 but one looks newer, as if one of the gauges broke and then maintenance just grabbed one laying on their work station or something and installed it, just like on AWACS, love it.There is only one thing that I didn't understand, in the model you can't see the fans spinning, and there is only one paint that I am aware of.This plane is awesome!!!jeff USAF

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Its Erick Cantu's Kitty Hawk model for the 737-200 there are literally tons of paint for this bird. Just go do a check by date for Kitty Hawk, Eric Cantu, 737, Frank Idone and you wil find tons of absolutely beautiful textures for her. You need his latest model also.Some great sounds also.Hornit

and,while searching for Frank Idone and Eric Cantu,also search for Jim Campisi and Henry William ;)then you too will have a puter filled with aviation art ;)tataJP.

Guest 737_200_Pilot

>I don't mess around with freeware, but I installed this>airplane and all the extras that it comes with, and I was>blown away! This is an amazing freeware aircraft, and once it>is complete it qualifies as payware quality. >>This plane is awesome!!!>>jeff USAF>>Better than payware quality, it doesn't get better than this.

Guest panda234

yeah, it's great. But I bet jwenting will have something negative to say about it, hehe. billg

Guest Agamemnon

Hi"yeah, it's great. But I bet jwenting will have something negative to say about it, hehe."Na,all Jentwing wants is for everyone to line up plastic in hand and keep their yaps shut as he knows best.;)LMAO.:)Troy

Guest P3_Super_Bee

>>There is only one thing that I didn't understand, in the model>you can't see the fans spinning, and there is only one paint>that I am aware of.>>This plane is awesome!!!>>jeff USAF>>The fan blades on a JT8 are behind Inlet Guide Vanes(IGV), which are fixed and do not spin. You almost have to stick your head inside the intake to see the fans spinning... :):-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpgThere is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

Do you just need to download the latest file or must I download all of them. I hate to be dense but I am not sure what to do with this package. I hope someone can help out me out I am a little lost with this whole thing.Thanks

does anyone have a layered paintkit? it would be excellent to have one to paint.thanks for any helpMartin

Andrew,Only download the latest file. The older ones are there for continuity. Hope you enjoy it.Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Thanks Dave. Yeah I just read the directions like I should have in the beginning and got through most of it. I am having a problem deciphering the part about adding fssound.dll. I alredy have that in my modules folder so I add the part to the FS9 config and when I try to select the airplane I get the dreaded CTD. Can anybody help me out again.Thanks

Guest Andy Warden

Hey guys, I agree, this panel is one of the best, and it will be better than payware quality when it's finished.I'm just wondering to some of you users, does the pitch hold work? It used to work, and not it doesn't. For example, I set the FD to 15degrees nose up, takeoff, fly at an angle of 15degrees nose up put on both AP paddles, and then the CWS roll works fine, but the pitch hold doesn't work at all. It won't hold pitch, what ever I do. It's becoming quite annoying now, because while it is increasing my skill having to manually do all the pitch work, when your trying to climb/descend above 10,000 and you need to check things elseware like charts etc it becomes quite hard. Just wondered if there were any ideas why it won't work anymore, since it used to.I am using the latest panel, kittyhawks model (although unrelated) and the latest FDE on the website. If there any ideas about why it won't work anymore please tell me, and also if you need more details just ask. Please and thankyou, I hope I can solve this annoying problem very soon!

Based on your description you're doing everything correct related to fssound.dll. So, if you do not add fssound.dll, what happens? Try this: add[OldModules] FSSound.dll=1HostSB.dll=1at the end of your Config.cfg file. Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library