Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andy Warden

Tinmouse awsome freeware 737-200 update 31JAN05

Guest BAW843

I too have this problem with the pitch hold, I am following every instruction under the sun but cannot seem to control the aircraft as I would like if you get an answer from else where cna you report back please.RegardsPHIL

Guest Erick_Cantu

You know, I've been considering the idea of forcing people to take a JT8D maintenance course before using any of my JT8D powered models.I doubt you could work it into an install file though, but IF I COULD! :-hah

Guest Rockcliffe

Are you using the Charles Fox airfile that can be found on the tinmouse.org website. I was having trouble with pitch until I replaced the kittyhawk airfile with Charles's as per the instructions. Give it a try.BlairCYOW

Guest Andy Warden

I am using Charles Foxes latest airfile from the tinmouse.org website. If I find anything, I will post it, but I can't understand why it won't work. I'll post it on the board over at tinmouse' site if I can't find a solution by the weekend!

Guest ThrottleUp

<<< I don't mess around with freeware >>>>Dont miss out! :)Some freeware *gems* out there!!

hiI love to fly wtih the Tinmouse 737-200 panel. But is there any way to make it compatible with FS Navigator ?? I have tried but couldn't get the panel to co-operate with FSNav.Jani

Though FSNav won't control the airplane completely, you can have FSNav do the lateral navigation. Ensure your AP is on, and you're in heading mode. Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Does this plane come with a VC? I'm a TrackIR junky and I tend to spend a lot of my time flying in the VC :}

>Does this plane come with a VC? I'm a TrackIR junky and I>tend to spend a lot of my time flying in the VC :}well then you'd better steer clear,this great panel/plane combo isn't for you ;)no vc,and not in the works either me thinks.tataJP.

What a great Panel this is, I absolutely adore flying thie Aircraft.Since I installed the latest update, I do not seem to have the latest modifications to the panel, eg. cabin chimes etc, that new part of the panel does not show up, also the upper radio panel is not showing either.:) Any ideas ?Bill

Bill

Guest NetBoyz

Question - is main panel nightlighting available, or backlit gauges? I haven't found a way to turn on main panel lighting altho several of the sub-panels have lighting. Thanks -- Dick Bixler

Well, the 3D model is great, but I keep getting an error message when I try to select the plane with the new panel - something to the effect that it can't load the B732.gau file. I've installed everything according to the instructions on the Tinmouse site, and even tried one of the earlier versions, but no joy. Any suggestions?

John G.

Guest Andy Warden

You have to have FSSound.DLL installed CORRECTLY for it to work. Are you sure you have that installed? Might wanna check. Thats the reason mine wouldn't work when I first started using the panel, and I got the exact error message you describe. Might wanna check!