Sign in to follow this  
garyda

Having problems using contrails pro! Help please

I have been using this great program for a few years and really dont want to fly without it!!  -_-  Since a recent reinstall of FS9 I am slowly reinstalling my many add ons.

I am having problems with contrails pro. I have downloaded the most recent program and it seems to go into FS9 ok but when I enable it in the modules folder on screen

and start using FS9 all I am getting is the default FS9 contrails that are solid white and look terrible  :(

I have been on the developers forum flightsim tools but really not getting any result with this one. Can anyone help or any ideas on how to resolve this would be great  :Idea:

Thanks, Gary

The FS9 version of Flusifix offers a modification to contrails.  If you download this program and the contrails, despite modification, remain default then at least you know that Contrails Pro is not at fault and you can concentrate your efforts elsewhere.

Thanks for your reply, it seems to be that the contrails pro textures are missing. It is only since I have installed everything to fs9 root directory that this problem has occurred.