Sign in to follow this  
amberfluid

PRO-ATC/X Web Polls

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Proatcx forum moderator

What went wrong?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

as i said, always has to have the last word.

I would like to discuss further on the Pro-ATC/X Forum but guess what ? It is down

I am also a very unhappy Pro Atc customer.  It isnt just that the program crashes  half the time while on approach, which is really baffling since I do the same thing for each flight and it crashes only when contacting approach.  This has been a known issue for a very long time.  But what I am most tired of is being told that questions will be answered and people disappearing for months on end.  When this was brought up in the forum my post was deleted.. I didn't name names I was just stating the facts, which can definitely prove.  I use to help Shells back in the day by just firing up the program and loading flight after flight just to duplicate problems but since he is gone, I no longer have interest in helping out, especially since Rjord took over and deletes posts or locks them if there is any negativity in it at all.  I dont want to be a part of someone or something that continues to sell a product with false information, or should I say one sided information.  Truth is alot of people paid and are still paying alot of money for a program that the developer has pretty much disappeard on.  All we hear is it will be out when its ready, and nothing on what will be out and what will be fixed.. Hey Roy, you said a couple of months ago that you would answer the questions that were posted to a previous moderator (not Shells) by another member over six months ago and he said he would get to it ASAP.  Then he disappeared and started helping out with another program. maybe you can start with that and not say, wait for the update..

Oh yea, the forum is down half the time and has been like this for months, but the developer is so busy that he doesnt have time to fix that issue either, but I am sure he has time to keep selling his high dollar program that has well known issues also

Yes I do apologize to AVSIM for being negative but we don't have a voice that will be heard in our own forum (when its up)

LKJ

The polls served their purpose, 70% of voters are not satisfied with the product, support and the way they're being treated or the update situation. Someone pointed out that they'd voted twice which can happen after 24 hours, I could change the questions but to tell you the truth I'm completely over this whole situation. I've had enough of the personal insults from the gutless wonders who gather around fights just to jump in and kick a bloke when he's down. Not that I'm down, far from it, but the term "flogging a dead horse" springs to mind.

Thanks also for the update Amber, and sorry for you being flamed on our forum for wanting to know what is going on with your hard earned money.

I have gone back to using PFE. it is an oldie, but a goodie.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I too donated to the cause with my $75.00 or so dollars. I still hope that sooner or later this guy will release a better product. If not then oh well it will not be the first gamble that I have lost money on. LOL!! There is one thing you can bet your money on though and it is a sure winner. The guy who is the dev had better get some folks with business and people skills involved or I don't care if the new release is perfect , he is not going to have a lot of support. We as customers really don't care if he is sick, on vacation, tired, overworked, or any of the other excuses that I have seen. The product is actually not all that bad. The website and how the supporters were left hanging has turned a normal delay into a really major mess.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

The only mistake the developer made... both Mourad as well as alpha117...... was to give expected deadlines such as ........ hopefully it will be ready in 2 or 3 weeks.

This is a major mistake made by flightsim addon developers ...... PFPX.....aerosoft.......and a couple of others recently.......and they should never give a release date until the development is completed and ready to push out the door.

By not giving a release date it allows the developer to tackle issues that are found in testing which had not been detected earlier.

Roy

Roy Jordan

May I ask Roy why you've deleted my PRO-ATC/X forum account without explanation or communication of any kind?

I sent a message to you via Avsim.

Roy Jordan

Sorry gents, no need to drag other developers into this. Please take this over to the developer's forum or continue to communicate via messenger - this threat has taken its course and is locked.

Best regards,

Peter

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11