Sign in to follow this  
Aquaa

Some must know this.

Hello! I just got the PDMG 737NGX and tested it. But everything was on. Can you start the flight with everything shut off? ^_^

Can you start the flight with everything shut off?

Absolutely.  Find out how, and learn a ton of other things by taking a quick read through the intro manual!

Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > PMDG 737NGX > NGX Introduction

Kyle Rodgers

Yea was going to add  just turn off the pc  that will work too :P  but hint have a look in the fmc option you might find some thing in there

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Or shut it down yourself and then save that state as the default "Startup" state. ;)

That way you can make it customized to how you want it too. Including which doors are open/shut, Altimeter setting etc.

In the menu in the FMC there is a section for setting up how you want the plane to load, ready to go or cold and dark.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

FMC/pmdg set up / state panel load

ZORAN