Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bennubird

Taxi light

Guest Bennubird

I have several aircraft with taxi lights that do not work independently but work when I press L (global light activation). Can this be corrected in the aircraft config or panel config file? If so, how?Thanks!Bennu

Hi,I'm not quite sure what you mean. You cannot assign a separate keystroke for taxi lights - you must use a panel that has a taxi light switch.See if they are landing lights - press Ctrl-L to turn landing lights on and off. If they do work that way, turn on the landing lights to taxi with.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Guest Bennubird

Thanks for the response.I actually have tried diffenent panels with different aircraft and am able to make the small tweaks necessary to make them work together in most instances. However, I have a hand full of aircraft that have Taxi light switches that do not work. That is to say that if I turn on the taxi lights using the switch nothing happens. In a few instances, you can see the taxi light in 3D but not from the cockpit. I'm wondering if taxi lights are part of the model or whether there are changes that can be made to a config file somewhere to make them work.Bennu