Sign in to follow this  
meccadom

Orbx and other AFCADs

I was scanning FSX for duplicate afcads and i have the following two entries as example:

• ADE_FTX_ENG_EGNO,BGL
  • BR2_EGNO.BGL (from MyTraffic 2010)

Should the MyTraffic 2010 entry be turned off as a duplicate?  Does the Orbx entry contain AI aircraft?

Thanks

Dom

I am also interested in this as I suspect that afcads in my traffic 2013 and orbx afcads may not be playing nice together causing g3d.dll errors in my norcal scenery.

but I thought that as long as the orbx entries are above my traffic in the scenery library all should be ok.      

lets see what others have to say.

I always rename the corresponding MyTraffic afcad whenever I install a new 3rd party airport.

Some Addon airport developers have started to check and do this automatically, I seem to remember Aerosoft Nice did this when I installed it.