Sign in to follow this  
byork

25 July 2020 -FS2Crew Dash 8 updated to V3.5 (P3D v5)

LOL! I was having major problems trying to say "ON" and the darned thing recognising "ARM". I ended up trying to mimic an American Accent. Not pretty!

LOL! I was having major problems trying to say "ON" and the darned thing recognising "ARM". I ended up trying to mimic an American Accent. Not pretty!

Well, with 1.3 you can now say "armed" and "hone"...  

Well, with 1.3 you can now say "armed" and "hone"...  

That is great news. It's lucky that we don't have a checklist item that refers to "Tomato", otherwise we would be sunk!

Good day, Bryan!

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 released a new patch 1.10 - Does the FS2Crew version 1.3 with this new patch or update is expected?

Theks!

UPD: Now I have information about update from the facebook!

Good day, Bryan!
Majestic Dash 8 Q400 released a new patch 1.10 - Does the FS2Crew version 1.3 with this new patch or update is expected?
Theks!

UPD: Now I have information about update from the facebook!

I have to update the installer.  It should be ready in a few days or so.

Best,

Hi Bryan,

I am a big fan of FS2crew and use it on my iFly 737.

I recently purchased the Majestic Q400 version and I am having trouble getting it to work.

First things is to get rid of the Fail at startup. Troubleshooting says I don't have the right version. I am running version 1.3. Btw I purchased this on Simmarket.

Any thoughts?

Dale

First things is to get rid of the Fail at startup. Troubleshooting says I don't have the right version. I am running version 1.3. Btw I purchased this on Simmarket.

The host aircraft (the Majestic itself) is out of date.

Please go to wherever you purchased the aircraft (not FS2Crew), and download the latest version/patch.

Best,

The host aircraft (the Majestic itself) is out of date.

Please go to wherever you purchased the aircraft (not FS2Crew), and download the latest version/patch.

Best,

Ok great thanks I will try that!

Hi,I have not yet bought this software but I only  need one question answered then I will, I have only LH P3D v2.5 +hotfix  installed, does FS2Crew work with this version?

Hi,I have not yet bought this software but I only  need one question answered then I will, I have only LH P3D v2.5 +hotfix  installed, does FS2Crew work with this version?

Yes it does.

There's a P3D 2+ install option.