Sign in to follow this  
Wothan

Maybe time to more indepth expalantion about what to expect

Dave, I like your last post. Respect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how experienced/inexperienced the people around you may be - you always have to be humble. That's the most important thing in aviation and it will get you very far.

I love your inputs, Kyle. I have learned a lot from them - maybe not about the aircrafts I'm flying but surely a lot of other things. And I'm rated and current on 737, 777 and 787. Currently flying the 787.

Keep it up.

Dave, I like your last post. Respect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how experienced/inexperienced the people around you may be - you always have to be humble. That's the most important thing in aviation and it will get you very far.

I love your inputs, Kyle. I have learned a lot from them - maybe not about the aircrafts I'm flying but surely a lot of other things. And I'm rated and current on 737, 777 and 787. Currently flying the 787.

Keep it up.

Norwegian 787, right?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

Goodness.

Are all y'all sure it's not me that's all there is wrong about the industry (Which one? Airline industry? GA? Aviation support? Sim addons?).

However, I stand by what I said to you about going out and getting a flying job.  Your going to get sweet f all for pay for the first part of your career but if you can keep things in perspective (that less than 1% of thr worlds population gets to fly and airplane) - you will be able to keep the ball center!!

Jolly good. The only way to keep things in perspective is to take the ONE career path that you have chosen. Hey, I wanted to use my inherited billions to volunteer me and my Agusta for SAR, but that wouldn't give me perspective, it seems. And I wouldn't get to use SIDs and STARs to get me from one airport to another, so there's that...

My life in ruins.

...and CPC, you're welcome to show your face whenever.  Your shadow dislikes simply for the point of disliking something is a little childish.  Join in, or just butt out.

Don't take me wrong, but as you seem to  "give orders" to me, so I'll do for you...

I think you should be betatesting the SP1 instead of being here telling us the huge amount of aviation knowledge you've got...

And as a curiosity, given your tremendous knowledge of aviation and the fact you're a PMDG betatester, how come did you miss the FBW issue when you first betatested the airplane before its release?...A super knowledgeable person like you should have seen it on the fly....a least I did (and many orthers here) in less than five minutes....

...because to your frustration, I know two tons of aviation more than you...but don't go over here trying to show it to everyone...

Regards.

C A R L O S   P E I N A D O

EDIT: And I think I'm on my right to be in the shadow if I want, 'cause I rather prefer not to participate in the forum but simply use it to be up to date, and you are nobody to tell me otherwise, lest anyboy gets upset a report me to the moderator so I can be warned for saying truths that the PMDG self-proclamed-fans don't like and I hurt their feelings... 

What gave me away? :rolleyes:

Your Scandinavian surname. Which carriers flies the 737 and 787?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

Don't take me wrong, but as you seem to  "give orders" to me, so I'll do for you...

I think you should be betatesting the SP1 instead of being here telling us the huge amount of aviation knowledge you've got...

And as a curiosity, given your tremendous knowledge of aviation and the fact you're a PMDG betatester, how come did you miss the FBW issue when you first betatested the airplane before its release?...A super knowledgeable person like you should have seen it on the fly....a least I did (and many orthers here) in less than five minutes....

...because to your frustration, I know two tons of aviation more than you...but don't go over here trying to show it to everyone...

Regards.

C A R L O S   P E I N A D O

I don't mean to fuel the fires, but this is an aviation based forum no? I think we all have the right to express our knowledge about the subject. But if you're going to say that, have some humility.

Otherwise prepare for the next 30 pages of this thread.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I think (or want to believe) we are sophisticated people with a rather complex and special hobby and thirst for knowlegde, we should be able to have a debate without getting hurt and go off topic and personal. Being humble will not make you a pvvsy, being an arrogant know-it-all will not make you a respected man, in fact, everyone hates them.

Popularity in this forum is extremely misleading, it's easy to be a keyboard warrior isn't it. Leave the Air Force Officer attitude for those who are actually entitled to have it.

I know people who wanted to be pilots but their eyesight wasn't good enough or had other  physical-or-not issues and had to take other roads... some not even in the aviation industry anymore. They would puke if they knew how the kind of men who are already successful (or even take part) in the industry are.

Just my 2 cents, of course.

God, it seems Jeremy Clarkson is right.

Is it hard just to report f... thread and leave it alone?

The man I've learned some life lessons from hehe

Perhaps that's why you're always on my case: arrogance doesn't tend to like displays of confidence in others.  That would seem to fit quite well, in fact.  You and Nixon both seem to be affected by this, and then use me as a scapegoat.  It's almost laughable.  You may want to have a look at the psych concept of projection, because both of you are displaying quite a lot of it.

Sometimes I disagree with you and I say so. If from that you think that am on your case and using you as a scapegoat well to be blunt: why get so worked up about it.

My other point is simple and it's that you are not the only person who posts here who has an in depth knowledge of aviation. So rather than giving us your complete c.v. why not use your "tons of aviation knowledge" to prove that you are what you claim to be.

This thread needs to be locked so freakin bad.

Agreed and on behalf of PMDG I am doing exactly that.