Sign in to follow this  
Wothan

Maybe time to more indepth expalantion about what to expect

It wasn't just my chips, my butterfly chicken didn't taste right either.

I did the typical English trick though, and didn't bother to complain and ask for more grub.

I regretted it after of course.

Not to mention my experience recently at Hand Made Burger. They have a fetish for candles. Realised just in time and narrowly avoided setting my hair on fire.

LOL

Sounds like you should just eat in lol

just like reading this thread

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yeah that lemon chicken can get addictive

The rest of it too I guess

Does this little aside constitute as going off topic?

We went from demanding details, to FBW functionality arguments, to book-length thread responses to lemon chicken.

I love you guys  :Hug:

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

So do the approach controllers.

Not sure where you got that idea, but the approach controllers only clear you on the approach.  It's your responsibility to adhere to it.  Sure, the facility likely has MSAW, but it's inhibited around the airports as part of its background configuration (which the approach controller can't modify, other than to simply turn MSAW off entirely) for the very reason that you don't want spurious alarms going off for every approach.  Of course, these are configured as "volumes" and not highly-customized geometries, making MSAW exclusion zones necessary.  As an example, the MSAW volume over a mountain will be similar to VFR Sectional Grid Altitudes.  They're very broad.

Moreover, the approach controllers don't all gather in some huge meaning and analyze the approach when it first comes out.  The TERPS team puts it together and the controllers have to be familiar with it.  Just because a controller is watching you doesn't mean the approach is safe (especially because you're probably one of several he or she is dealing with).

...and CPC, you're welcome to show your face whenever.  Your shadow dislikes simply for the point of disliking something is a little childish.  Join in, or just butt out.

Kyle Rodgers

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Mauricio Brentano

This thread needs to be locked so freakin bad.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

This thread needs to be locked so freakin bad.

SHHHH

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

God, it seems Jeremy Clarkson is right.

Is it hard just to report f... thread and leave it alone?

HIGHLY Advisable.  Go back to making videos on YouTube to impress the girls but be sure to keep sharing your world of knowledge with us - it is at best - entertaining!! 

That is the second post of yours that sounds more like a 16 year old  then a cruise FO or whatever you are. The first post of yours got deleted...

Calm down mate, just some friendly advice..

Rob Prest

Honestly - my post started off with good intent but then my emotions got the best of me.  It is not fair for me to assume that Kyle has no experience in aviation when clearly he does albeit, very different than mine

With that being said, Kyle, I do apologize for taking a run at you

However, I stand by what I said to you about going out and getting a flying job.  Your going to get sweet f all for pay for the first part of your career but if you can keep things in perspective (that less than 1% of thr worlds population gets to fly and airplane) - you will be able to keep the ball center!!

Again, my apologies....