Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Paint for N195MK

Built 1952 N195MK is owned by Michael E. Kopp of...wait for it...Issaquah, WA. It's about 15 miles from KSEA. he used to be at Maple Valley WA. Also about 15 miles from KSEA!
It seems incredible but I can't find any previous owners of N195MK so it looks as though he's had it from new. Love to know more!

The real one:

195mkreal.jpg

Mine:

195mk1.jpg

195mk2.jpg

There's a stock panel with the registration plate included if you don't care for the black panel

195mk3.jpg

195mk4.jpg

195mk5.jpg

It's been uploaded to AVSIM library. Just waiting for Jesse to climb out of bed! :biggrin:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

She's a real dandy, Rob. And I'm enjoying the black panel. Nice touch!

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

She's a real dandy, Rob

You're not a pal of Noel are you Jesse? It's Ron! :biggrin:

But thanks anyway, glad you like it.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

You're not a pal of Noel are you Jesse? It's Ron! :biggrin:

But thanks anyway, glad you like it.

Oops!! Sorry, Ron. I must have still been in a state of awe over the great paint job!! Now I'm just embarassed. Guess I'm grounded for awhile. :)

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

Hello Ron -- thanks for the great repaint! Always nice to have a touch of "yester-year" reality in the hangar. The black panel is nice and easier on the eyes during longer cross country flying. Thanks again for your efforts.

Late to the party, but thank you also for the paint.. very nice as always