Sign in to follow this  
Ichabod1565

Help with FlightsimCommander 9.5

can anyone in simple terms instruct me how to import a fs commander 9.5 flight plan into a quality Wings 757???....this is driving me crazy!!!!...Thank in advance

When you saved your flight plan, did you check the Quality Wings box??

Tom

I did...but thanks though

Have you setup the directories so that the flight plans are saved to the proper QW directory?

I go thru the path part and send them to the QW flight plans folder.. But there not there... Trying to load a FS commander flight plan directly into the fmc ...? Maybe it's not possible .. Any good tutorials on fsc... I've read the manual .. But obviously I'm doing something wrong!!... Thanks to all

I was almost certain that was not possible. I thought all flight plan into QW757 had to be entered manually. If I'm wrong then this is exciting news.

Troy

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

You can load "ATC" or default flight plans. Or flight plans saved to the QW flight plans folder in QW format.

Rendi...that's good to know. I've had the QW757 since release day and never figured that one out. I'm onto it and thank you.

Troy

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

WIll do Ichabod

Troy

Troy Kemp

Ok just completed a test. Rather simple actually. Once the fligtplan has been created in FSC and saved to the Quality Wings selection path, just load FSX...Get the APU running, go to FSX flightplan and select the flightplan you just saved in FSC...example: KJFKKMIA...then click OK...Bring up the FMC in the QW757 and verify the position, select RTE and type in the flightplan created: KJFKKMIA and select the  Co Route option and select activate. At this point you should be able to verify the flightplan from the LEGS page..hope this helps.

Troy

YUP! Thanks...got it working now..Saves me alot of time...

Troy

Troy Kemp