Sign in to follow this  
Mr T

Js41 sp2

Hi all,

Of course, I would love pmdg to comment. But, they seem to have internal policy not to comment.

Does anyone know what precedent has been set regarding sp releases. Will pmdg charge again or release for free.

I ask as there talk of p3d re works and I suspect they might release it as an sp2.

Just intrested in the community views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The P3D will be a completely different product and priced accordingly, as stated in the P3D facts thread.  As far as some of that code making it back into the FSX product, I'm not sure.  It would be cool, though.

Kyle Rodgers

I would not mind paying again if they overhauls it. Amazing plane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SP2 for the J41 has been definitely discarded a while back, but with recent developpement news I've been wondering if we could see the weather radar implemented sometime in the far far futur.  :rolleyes:

Why not just purchase one, Rex are about to release one. I gave sim captain and it works great

Yeah I bought one (don't remember which one though) some times ago, but did not care to reinstall when I went through a full FSX reinstall. And it was more eyecandy than anything else at the time. Now we know the technology exists and has been approved by PMDG.

I didn't know about Rex, I'll check on it sometime.