Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

KMCO Orlando for FS9 released by Taxi2Gate

First impressions ... as expected vastly superior to either the Blueprint or old JustFlight versions.

Disappointment only that no animations are included.  This is one airport that deserves them, particularly the elevated tram people movers used at each of the four 'satellite' terminals/concourses.

Well worth investigating folks.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Disappointment only that no animations are included.  This is one airport that deserves them, particularly the elevated tram people movers used at each of the four 'satellite' terminals/concourses.

+1 here but still a 5 star airport and well worth the purchase.....

Florida is now stacked and was kind of the missing airport in the area when you have latinvfr KMIA & KEYW, Fsdreamteam KFLL and Flytampa KTPA......

I have purchased my copy and recommend all FS9 users to do the same as sales on this will determine whether we see their LTBA converted for FS9!!

Hmmm, my Win-XP FS rig is not allowed internet access anymore …..how would I activate the scenery I wonder? :unsure:

Would it be too unsafe for you to allow this kind of selected operations via a sandbox?

I activated all my payware sceneries this way.

P.S. Now I can hope again for a FS2004 version of LTBA...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

The scenery is really well done and I get excellent frame rates on my 3 year old PC. Recommended!

Graeme Butler

Hmmm, my Win-XP FS rig is not allowed internet access anymore …..how would I activate the scenery I wonder?

Be brave.   :rolleyes:

You still have several days left!

I bought this yesterday and it is great.  Finally uninstalled the SimFlyers version.  :Party:

The AFCAD needed some tweaking, but other than that, excellent scenery.

Gigabyte Z490 AORUS ULTRA ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ Gigabyte AORUS RTX 3080 EXTREME ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB ▪︎ Windows 10 Enterprise (21H2) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250 GB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB NVME SSD (FS2020) ▪︎ Western Digital 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I bought this yesterday and it is great.  Finally uninstalled the SimFlyers version.  :Party:

The AFCAD needed some tweaking, but other than that, excellent scenery.

What did you have to do?

Hmmm, my Win-XP FS rig is not allowed internet access anymore …..how would I activate the scenery I wonder? :unsure:

Why would XP be blocked from online activation?   If people want to stay on XP they should.  The protocol for online activity is web based and should have nothing to do with the OS version you use.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

What did you have to do?

Not too much, thank goodness.  I had to make some of the gates Heavy with a radius of 45 to accommodate the heavies of Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and Lufthansa.  When I have time, I plan to verify all airline gate assignments and make all gate radii comply with AIG standards so that they will match all of my AI.  I am a little OCD about that kind of stuff.  B)

Gigabyte Z490 AORUS ULTRA ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ Gigabyte AORUS RTX 3080 EXTREME ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB ▪︎ Windows 10 Enterprise (21H2) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250 GB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB NVME SSD (FS2020) ▪︎ Western Digital 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Can't go wrong with this one. Although the AFCAD does need a few tweaks as noted along with a few additional cargo spaces; it is a top shelf scenery.  Many thanks to Taxi2Gate for doing this FS2004 version!!

Not too much, thank goodness.  I had to make some of the gates Heavy with a radius of 45 to accommodate the heavies of Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and Lufthansa.  When I have time, I plan to verify all airline gate assignments and make all gate radii comply with AIG standards so that they will match all of my AI.  I am a little OCD about that kind of stuff.  B)

Same, so ive already gone through and updated all radius sizes and updated a few airline terminal moves such as Air Canada from A1 to B4, plus add a couple of airline codes missing from the af2 file (soon to be Thomas cook transfers to MCO from SFB and a couple of seasonal carriers)..

Now she's looking the part :), just need to add a few more FedEx spots that where missing and fix up that side of the field!!

Flukey and SithLord for those of us AFCAD users, as distinct from AFCAD tinkerers/experts,  would it be possible for you to share your efforts by uploading to AVSIM's library when you have finished creating?

Many thanks in anticipation.