Sign in to follow this  
TreeTops

Fine Tuning Flows and Checks in the Tutorial

Hi,

After flying with FS2Crew for enough flights to get comfortable it is time I listed a few abnormalities while running through the tutorial.

v1.1

Start crew:

The term Cockpit to ground is recognized but not Ground from cockpit for some reason. It shows in the green bar but no verbal response.

I can successfully request connect external power but not disconnect. Are there any requirements prior to disconnecting ext. power?

After start:

There is no voice command for pulling the chocks.

Final approach checklist.

Condition levers - Max even if using reduced NP. Is there a check response while using reduced NP?

This is all I can find so far. Well done on a solid out of the box release.

The term Cockpit to ground is recognized but not Ground from cockpit for some reason. It shows in the green bar but no verbal response.

I can successfully request connect external power but not disconnect. Are there any requirements prior to disconnecting ext. power?

The Ground Crew not replying is a small bug I've already fixed.  It'll be in V1.2.

You can always use the Video Marshaller.  Most turbo props would use hand signals anyway.

Voice Command for chocks:  There wouldn't be such a voice command in the real-world, so I won't include it.

Reduced NP:  Conditions Levers will go into the Max Position even if Reduce NP was selected.  When you call for "Gear Down Reduce NP", the FO will press the Reduce NP button on the engine management panel, then set the Props to Max.

Make sure your Power Levers are not in the idle position when calling for Reduce NP.

Cheers,

Thanks for the response and the reminder about the props being in max when at reduced NP. Doh. Right out of the manual. :)

Cheers

Trev