Sign in to follow this  
garyda

Reinstalled FS9

Hi, I had been having problems with FS9 in the last few months, it would not load etc. but on the advice of some of the helpful members of this forum  :Peace:  I decided to install FS9 into the root directory, everything has been going great with this and all my add on aircraft, scenery and utilities loaded with ease except for 1 program FS CONTRAILS!!

I had this program in my previous installation in the default folder for FS9 on windows 7 and it ran just fine, after about 30 attempts to load fs contrails I have had no luck with it.

I have decided to put FS9 back into the default folder again to see if contrails pro will work there as it previously did. 

My question is this.... if I can get contrails pro to work in FS9 in the default folder, is it possible to move all my add ons back into FS9 from the other folder as I have not deleted any or do I have to download them again from the various websites that I purchased them from?

Thanks.

Gary

Usually you have to reload them. Most payware have anti-piracy files or roots that will not allow them to work if you move them from their installed folders.

Complete waste of time that was on my part!!!! Contrails pro was loaded into FS9 without any other add ons being installed and I am still getting the same crappy contrails!!! Back to the drawing board with this 1  :t0103:

garyda ...FS9 Configurator 1.6, by Ken Salter,  here in the library has contrails adjustment.  Perhaps you could check it out?

Thanks, I have been using FS9 configurator for several years.. Great program but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be having an effect on the contrails for whatever reason.