Sign in to follow this  
Hawkeye4077

Ezdok - Problems when switching views.

Delete the ones under Cycle View.

Re-boot PC.

Default flight = AirCreation.

Test again using AirCreation ... not 737 (testing).

I also have Saitek

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hi Vaughan, I don't have the problem it's Andyspenoo that's having the issue  :wink: I just posted my settings so he could see what I had

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Ok,

I seen a screenshot and assumed .. wrongly it was OP.

I was trying to get him into a "basic" setup to see about ok or not.

Best Regards,

Andyspenoo or is it Andy?

If you are just trying to operate Ezdok from the keyboard only then it may be worth trying to enter the A/S shiftA/shiftS in the cycle view as opposed to the default view. I only operate ezdok from my joystick and I use the A/S etc for the default views.

Ok,

I seen a screenshot and assumed .. wrongly it was OP.

I was trying to get him into a "basic" setup to see about ok or not.

No worries  :smile:  I'm not sure where he is in the world so he may be offline now

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Hi, Andy is good:') sorry I want on last night, I had to go out.

I'm back at my computer now and I'm going to try out all of your suggestions abd I'll get back to you! Thank you fir sending me your settings:)

Okay well all of your help has paid off in a way that I didn't expect :') I realised that you had the 1.16 version and I had overlooked this when watching the videos as I presumed the product would still work as version 1.15, how silly of me:P so thank you very much for your help because the screenshots you sent me led me to download 1.16.

However, although the views are cycling on the studio when I click A/S, I cannot actually move the camera for some reason. It will only let me zoom in and out, cant turn around/move left/right/up/down and because of that i cannot actually set up any cameras. If you could help with this problem that would be brilliant!

Glad to get part of it sorted :) to move around on mine I hold the middle mouse button down and then I can move around the cockpit just by moving the mouse 

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Have you read the manual / watched video on setting up cameras and panning views?

What steps do you do to set up a new camera? Then maybe it would be possible to isolate the step that is not working.

Best Regards,

you also move up and down using page up/page down on the keyboard and the up and down arrow keys move back and forth I think (that may be the other way around though)

OK just checked mine and in edit mode (press num 2 you should hear a "ding" every 1 second) you can then move around the cockpit using the arrow keys for left right back and forward or the page up page down keys to move up and down. moving the mouse while in this mode will move your virtual head around and the scroll wheel will adjust the zoom level. once you have the position you like press num2 again and the ding will stop and the view will be saved.

as regards the version number I am as you saw on 1.16 I have read that there were problems with 1.17 and so I've stayed away from that Vaughan may have had more luck.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Well, as far as FSX (this forum) there are no problems with EZdok.

I have had Ver 1.17 installed since it was released. No problems with it or using it in FSX.

Ezdok forum, setup videos and upgrade versions are here:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-software_forum39.html

well that's good to hear I may just give it a try then. I presume it was only bug fixes in the upgrade?

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

SORTED! :D Thank you both very much for all of your help! I have taken bits of both of your advice and the problems I was having seemed to have ironed themselves out.

Again thank you very much, I really appreciate it! I could have been sitting here for months getting myself very annoyed had it not been for you :')

Glad to help. It's a great little programme and one can only hope that the developer gets over his health issues and continues work on it.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png