Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

01APR14 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Feature Preview - WX RADAR

Awesome! That's what i've been waiting for a long time  :wub:

This's the new step for the PMDG that makes their products more and more unique and Hi-Fi products as well  :excl:

It is going to be real nice.

Of course now I will need to purchase a new coffee machine.

Hi Dave,

Can you confirm this will work with ASN via a network? I would be surprised if it wasn't.  ASN seems to work exactly the same for me not matter what machine I run it on.

cheers

Rob Prest

Awesome! That's what i've been waiting for a long time  :wub:

This's the new step for the PMDG that makes their products more and more unique and Hi-Fi products as well  :excl:

WoW, absolutely amazing!! 

But how does it impact on the system performance?!   It's not a frame killer hopefully.....but anyway...this is the cherry on the cake!

G

No frame impact at all compared with release version from my side at least.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Jihaa! I knew it was not an april 1st joke. It is for real as expected from PMDG!!

Keep up the good work guys. :lol:

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Hi Dave,

Can you confirm this will work with ASN via a network? I would be surprised if it wasn't.  ASN seems to work exactly the same for me not matter what machine I run it on.

cheers

I don't like the idea of ASN on my fsx machine. When I start my flight, I do not touch the fsx menu, to preserve VAS.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

We have to buy the HIFI as a separate expansion for this to work?

ASN is a 3rd party separate weather engine programm. Is NOT an expansion in any case.

You should buy it separately.

Time for some SP1 merchandising - T-shirts anyone?   :P

"I've been waiting for SP1 for more than half a year - and all I'll be getting is this lousy wx radar!"   :LMAO: 

(Just kidding, guys!!!)

"Dear passengers, this is your captain speaking....as of late our aircraft is armed with a weather radar we will now start with our stress testing procedure and pass through some red colored strom fronts..it could be a little bit bumpy!

Please make sure you've fastened your seatbelt and put the backrest of your seat in an upright position.

Thank you for your attention."

THANK YOU PMDG AND OF COURSE YOU GUYS FROM HIFI! GREAT WORK :im Not Worthy:

First I would like to thank PMDG for their work on SP1 and those "little" extra's which makes the 777 package one of a kind. Also hats off to HiFi to make this possible as well.

What I now miss is a letter from PMDG addressed to my wife for saying sorry they did this to her :-)!

I don't like the idea of ASN on my fsx machine. When I start my flight, I do not touch the fsx menu, to preserve VAS.

Why should you touch the FSX menu for ASN?

Start ASN, load the flightplan and start FSX?

I run ASN in a network setup as well but never touch it after loading the flightplan. Are there features I am unaware off? :-)

Yes, I like to keep my fs machine pure. Besides I use the ASN debug window on my laptop to setup test scenarios.

Regards

Rob Prest

Strenuously hoping this gets brought back into the NGX! :ph34r:

Hi Dave,

cheers

Yes please, ASN works perfectly on a networked computer, no difference.

James Goggi