Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

01APR14 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Feature Preview - WX RADAR

This is AWESOME!!!! Not gonna fly much else. I really appreciate everyone involved with PMDG and HiFi to make FSX kick a$$!!!! :Applause: :American Flag:

And the best just keep getting better!

Awesome to see this kind of collaboration between top devs.

VATSIM controllers, prepare to handle WX deviations, for reals!

Michael Faia

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

A quick question.Would it work if Asn is on a different computer ?

Yes, why wouldn't it?  You are just injecting the weather over a network to free resources.

Regards

Rob Prest

This along with fs2crew shortly after SP1 is going to be perfect, glad Im retired :-)

ZORAN

A big thanks to Robert and whole PMDG team for this awesome step forward. Congrats guys, you are pioneering a new era of computer flight simulation.

My credit card is ready , cant wait for 300ER

Just ASN?AS2012 Not supported for PMDG777 WX?

I highly doubt AS2012 would be compatible. ASN is a totally new product with a completely new weather engine and architecture that has improved weather depiction accuracy by a significant margin as compared to its predecessor.

Bilal Asif Khan

And I am glad I bought ASN, like a week ago. Right investment at the right time haha

I highly doubt AS2012 would be compatible. ASN is a totally new product with a completely new weather engine and architecture that has improved weather depiction accuracy by a significant margin as compared to its predecessor.

I hope so AS2012 would be compatible,if I want to buy ASN and Upgrade,This will be spending a small fortune for China's exchange rate. :O 

I knew I had to keep my hopes up!

Congratulation for both teams. Great work!

Great news!!! :) Great weather radar, looks amazing! Thanks for the Update :lol:

Is the SP1 and the expansion now officially in beta phase or the weather radar only? :wub: