Sign in to follow this  
Kermit_70

cockpit sounds for switches?

Hello,

does anybody know if there is an "add-on", "extension", or whatever is called, to add HD sounds for the switches (such as lights, or radios, or Flight Director...) in the cockpit of Bonanza F33A by Carenado?

Thanks!

Look in the library for "Cockpit Sounds v2" (cockpitsounds_v2.zip) by Daniel Gauthier.

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

I am using Safari, and it says I "don't have permission" to download it...

I registered and logged into the library, so I don't understand.

Any idea?

Thanks

OK, I finally downloaded it and got it work.

Pretty nice. many thanks for the hint !!

Glad you got it worked out. I use it on most of my aircraft. An excellent addition and very simple to install!!

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

Hello again,

I got the Cessna 172II from carenado and tried to put the same switches sounds in it, but I can barely hear anything. Actually, all cockpit sounds seem quite low volume (for example the flaps lever or the parking break). Engine and weather (REX4) sounds are clear and loud.

I thought I followed the same steps I did to install this fix on my Bonanza F33A, where everything works well, but I guess I might have done something wrong.

Any idea what I should look for? Is there an aircraft-specific regulation of cockpit sound volume?

many thanks!!!!!!!