Sign in to follow this  
clocki

Stutters inluding low frames on some sceneries

Hello at all,

despite the fact I'm having a quite good PC (check the specs) I'm having a problem with stutters on some sceneries inlcuding low frames on the sceneries. I'm recently bought the T7 and so I'm only flying with that plane to get familiar and make as most landing/dep. as possible.

But with sceneries like Wing Creation RJAA, FSAddon LLBG, UK2000 V3 EGLL,... I'm only getting around 19-21fps in VC and additionally the scenery is lacking sometimes. If that occurs all stops for maybe 5s and then goes on normally till the next stop after maybe 30-60s.

On other airports and inflight I'm not experiencing that (LOWW,EDDM,CYUL,KIAD,LTBA,...).

Is there anything what could fix that? Of course my FSX.cfg is tweaked: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuq4xr7rma1mj5d/fsx.CFG

Would be nice to get any advice :)

Regards

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Hello at all,

despite the fact I'm having a quite good PC (check the specs) I'm having a problem with stutters on some sceneries inlcuding low frames on the sceneries. I'm recently bought the T7 and so I'm only flying with that plane to get familiar and make as most landing/dep. as possible.

But with sceneries like Wing Creation RJAA, FSAddon LLBG, UK2000 V3 EGLL,... I'm only getting around 19-21fps in VC and additionally the scenery is lacking sometimes. If that occurs all stops for maybe 5s and then goes on normally till the next stop after maybe 30-60s.

On other airports and inflight I'm not experiencing that (LOWW,EDDM,CYUL,KIAD,LTBA,...).

Is there anything what could fix that? Of course my FSX.cfg is tweaked: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuq4xr7rma1mj5d/fsx.CFG

Would be nice to get any advice :)

Regards

Ok, you have opened the proverbial "can of worms". There are so many things that could cause this, everything from poor hardware match up to FSX.cfg incorrect. Your best bet is to read the AVSIM Guides first. I do see some possible issues with your FSX.cfg, you really need to at least read the AVSIM Basic Guide. Your affinity mask is set for a quad core with hyper threading disabled. If HT is not disabled this will certainly cause major issues. It is also recommended to install FSUIPC4 if you haven't already.

Basic FSX / P3D Configuration Guide 2.0.0

Well I was going to give you a link to the AVSIM Hardware Guide, but for some reason it's blocked.