Sign in to follow this  
Richard Lincoln

Milviz 737-200C & Stuka Sale ENDS SOON!

Hello everyone,

Our Sale on the Milviz 737-200C & Stuka will end THIS SUNDAY - 6th April 2014

Don't miss out on your oportunity to purchase these aircraft at a discounted rate.

737-200c - $34.99US 

Stuka    - $19.99US

Only available direct from Milviz.com

Yes thanks....picked up the Stuka just the other day...I always remember us kids aged 9, military living in France, playing with toy model Stuka dive bombers and thinking what a great looking plane it was.

Took her for a flight yesterday, had some difficult getting her started but once I figured out the starting procedures I was up and running.  Love the detail, wear and tear look, but I do find that the cockpit is a bit dark on the left and right sides, hard to locate the switches. 

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Hello,fitsimguy

We are glad you are enjoying the Stuka and appreciate your opinion on the left and right side panels,although they are quite accurate.Happy flying,BTW,not much time left to pick up the 737 at this discounted rate.

Gaaah! I'm broke atm but tomorrow I'm getting paid, please hold it one more day!!!