Sign in to follow this  
DOGANG KIM

FSX BUG (plane crash or bump at runway threshold)

I tested several times.

Default 737, 747, A320, PMDG 747, 777, 737, Aerosoft A320,321, Level-D 767 .. All same. The bug appears. !

If the around of airport is flat, the bug does not appears. this bug appears at airports have some cliff or ocean threshold..etc.

What is the reason and solution? I have no idea....

(Sorry for my poor English)

Looks like you are landing too close to the threshold.  Keep your eyes looking towards the far end of the runway and try to land 20, or so yards past the landing threshold.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Looks like you are landing too close to the threshold.  Keep your eyes looking towards the far end of the runway and try to land 20, or so yards past the landing threshold.

I am not talking about landing skill.

I am talking about FSX bug and the condition.

I did low approach on purpose.

look this link 

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/436700-pmdg-777-ksfo-28l-threshhold-problem/

OK, then adjust your scenery mesh and see if it helps!  If that doesn't help try a higher approach and land further down the runway.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Have you tried returning your Scenery settings to default, particularly Mesh Resolution (< 10 metres)?   Does this happen on both default and add-on airports?

Chris

N.B.  charliearon just beat me to the post.

Have you tried returning your Scenery settings to default, particularly Mesh Resolution (< 10 metres)?   Does this happen on both default and add-on airports?

Chris

N.B.  charliearon just beat me to the post.

Does this happen on both default and add-on airports?

yes

Have you tried returning your Scenery settings to default, particularly Mesh Resolution (< 10 metres)?

yes

Mesh resolution 19m is the solution. Not higher than 19m, and Not lower than 19m. Exact 19m is the solution.

But as you know, Many add-on airports need 10m resolution or higher. So 19m is only temporary solution :(

(Sorry my poor English)