Sign in to follow this  
09RKC

Automatic Registration Process

Thanks a lot Ray.  The help is most appreciated.

Dean Farley

looks like you got 3 keys at the start of july

Success @ 7/1/2014 12:13:08 PM (1010972120) HJDOLABGLQKMOIONILGHKJIPAQFHDDGC

Success @ 7/1/2014 6:13:15 AM (1010972120) HJDOLABGLQKMOIONILGHKJIPAQFHDDGC

Success @ 6/30/2014 11:12:59 AM (1010972120) HJDOLABGLQKMOIONILGHKJIPAQFHDDGC

once you used the right email address (the one you entered at the time of purchase), and properly formatted.

I got all 3 emails about an hour ago, I guess the mail server my provider uses was acting slow. 

Thanks for the help guys.

Dean Farley

email keys I keep getting the email not found issue and i purchased it on the 4th I don't know whats wrong  i have sent and sent and not getting no keys back just the key failure and I have sent John and Ray messages

if anyone help contact me

ASAP

All that I can recommend is that you get spacing correct and you make sure that the mail you use is correct. Personally I think the instructions are beyond bad and the developers need to be more proactive because it's a lot of money to spend on something that is (when you get it working) is a very good product. The straight after support/instructions are very very poor compared to an excellent product.

email keys I keep getting the email not found issue and i purchased it on the 4th I don't know whats wrong  i have sent and sent and not getting no keys back just the key failure and I have sent John and Ray messages

if anyone help contact me

ASAP

The third party payment system is sometimes slow  to get the e -mail information to jdtllc. It should be automatic but jd has stated the e-mail information from them is sometimes delayed. Being a holiday weekend here, that might increase the delay problems.

If jd is away from his office, he can't generate keys manually. Just send an e-mail again to jd@jdtllc.com subject registration problem. Include all of the registration information and a copy of your purchase receipt pasted into it.

Jonathan received his registration key earlier this evening after I sent an email to JD and Doug. Doug issued it. Perhaps JD is away.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi all,

Does the fact its a weekend cause a problem?

Sent off for my key yesterday around 1600, still waiting now.

Really wanted to get some flying in today as I work away from home all week, crazy you have to wait for a key code this long. :(

Make sure jdtllc.com is allowed through with your spam filters. Occasionally your e-mail address has not been forwarded to the automatic process by the payment services SWREG especially on weekends. jd is expected to return to his office on Monday for manual intervention.

If you have not received your key send all of the information as in the pinned topic and formatted as such to jd's e-mail address - jd_at_jdtllc.com - use @ instead of _at_ -including any purchase confirmation you might have. Be sure to include any - if shown in your product code on your registration screen.

I had to do, what seems to be, an annual reinstall of fs9 a few weeks ago. When reinstalling RC, I ended up getting 3 keys,24 hours later, because of Doug's post in April that said keys should arrive in 15 minutes. Turns out, I needed a new computer, so here I am a month later doing it all over again. This time, I got smart and only sent 1 email, but at the 20 hour mark, I'm still waiting. No, it's not in the spam.

Matt Collins

Hi Guys,

Because I have changed my email address, when I requested a RC4 key request, I received the Radar Contact 4 key failure message on 27th July.

I emailed jd@jdtllc.com on the 27th July with my email address at the time of purchase and product ID together with proof of purchase. I have not heard anything since and wonder if I have done all that is necessary to get a new RC4 key.

Hope somebody can help me.

Mike

Mike,

I've brought this to the attention of John and Doug. You should hear something very soon.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Tkx for the heads-up Ray. Mike - send your Product ID and full registration info to doug@jdtllc.com

Doug

I uninstalled and reinstall RC4.3.

I sent my auto/registration Jul31. No response yet.

Can I send "Product ID and full registration info to doug@jdtllc.com " for his help

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"