Sign in to follow this  
Monst3ro

Need help with navigraph

Hello guys . First sorry for my bad English :) i will be quick . i just need someone to explain to me how to install navigraph for pmdg correctly . I downloaded yesterday navigraph 1404. and i purchased single cycle and updated all my PMDG amd Airbus X but when i launch Pmdg 777 or 737 ngx i'm getting same message (nav data is out of date ) . 

Hi,

Have you added AIRAC cycles 1404 in your folder "PMDG" (737NGX/777) ?

no i din't , i'm new for AIRAC . Can you explain to me how to do that correctly if you have time ? ty 

Double click the file .EXE. Then install for FSX and the files are automatically installed in the folder "PMDG"...

1) Open the folder containing the update wish (open the PMDG folder).

2) Run the file located. Exe.

3) Check the Backup installed cycle box and the box of FSX, FS9 or P3D depending on your simulation software then press Next.

4) Enter the path to FSX default to touch anything and then click Next.

5) Add Full install (all boxes checked) and click Next

6) Click Install and wait

7) Click Finish

i'm done , but when i enter my FMC in PMDG 777/737ngx  i can see nav data is Airac 1404 but im still getting ( Nav data out of date ) ? :S

Check the correct dated files are written to these two folders:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\NAVDATA

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\SIDSTARS

They are text files can be checked with Notepad.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Nothing helps guys . Maybe the prob is in my PC or i'm noob :) anyway ty so much for your time :)

It's very simple. Look on youtube tutorials

Or Search Google

Monst3ro contacted a personal message and I suggested checking the simulator system date, which I think has been done.

Check the date in the simulator to ensure that it's the current date and not the date of the previous cycle. If the simulator thinks it is now this past March instead of April, or even this upcoming May, you could have a potential issue.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Guys thank you so much for help , the problem was simple but i lost allot of time to figure out that silly prob. The fix was in windows date "Like you said" . You have to set date to US or UK , after that you have to change short day to (MM/dd/yyyy) and long day to (dd,MMMM,dd,yy) and last you have to go to (Location tab ) in (Region and Language ) option in Control panel . Then install Navigraph FMS Data manager again and update your Add one . That's worked for me 

Good news. I was not aware the installer was UK/US formats only, but it seemed the most likely problem.