Sign in to follow this  
Sportsfan23

Help finding this plane?

I have been having great fun adding to my UT2 planes but there is one plane that I just cannot find. I am looking for the AIA 747-400 PW base package. Every link I have found has been broken. Does anybody know where I can find this plane? 

aia744pw.zip at flightsim.com

I've downloaded that file before but I can't make sense of it and thought it maybe wasn't completed or something. Could you explain how to create a proper aircraft for this aircraft like what I need in the folder? I have the United file DL'd but it needs the PW non reflective model. And in this file it has model.pw and model.pw_reflective there is no model folder that I see that has a non reflective texture model.

And in this file it has model.pw and model.pw_reflective there is no model folder that I see that has a non reflective texture model.

Usually the model that doesn't say "reflective" is the non-reflective model.  In your aircraft.cfg file make sure it says "model=pw" (w/out "") for the repaint you want (presumably the UAL one).

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Usually the model that doesn't say "reflective" is the non-reflective model.  In your aircraft.cfg file make sure it says "model=pw" (w/out "") for the repaint you want (presumably the UAL one).

Mike

I'll try that and edit the readme file for the livery. Thank you for the suggestion.