Sign in to follow this  
Frank Tien

set flaps up speed

Hi,

After ordering set flaps up speed, my co-pilot doesn't set the proper speed. As you can see in the picture.

What's going wrong?

Thanks.

set+flaps+up.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

FS2crew 2.2 with NADP1, Ifly 3.2, FS9.1, Win7

Yes, it shows flaps 1. But the picture was really captured AFTER commanding "set flaps up speed", with flaps 5.  My question is, why did my co-pilot set speed to 169 after commanding "set flaps up speed"?

To my understanding, after ordering flaps up speed, we will lower the nose and the speed will increase, then triggers flaps 1--what you see in this snap.

I have selected Take-off Flap 5 in FMC.

Maybe I ordered flaps-up speed too soon because I selected NADP 1 and was just at around 1500ft? (In the tutorial reads "NADP 1:  ....  At 3000 feet AGL:   *Accelerate to Flaps Up Speed/ *Retract Flaps/Slats on Schedule") Is this the possible reason?

Maybe I ordered flaps-up speed too soon because I selected NADP 1 and was just at around 1500ft? (In the tutorial reads "NADP 1:  ....  At 3000 feet AGL:   *Accelerate to Flaps Up Speed/ *Retract Flaps/Slats on Schedule") Is this the possible reason?

Possibly... make sure your fly the profile.. the proper commands should appear in the FS2Crew window in the right sequence automatically... you shouldn't need to use the arrows.... you somehow tripped up the sequence I suspect.

Hi,

After another trying, it's NADP issue. Since I want to set flaps up speed, I should choose NADP 2. It works now.  Thanks for your help.