Sign in to follow this  
Mandrasil

"The Fsx wasn't found"

Hello!

I`ve just bought the PMDG 737 NGX and installed it,but then the following error came:

"The FSX wasn't found."

I`ve edited one time the  "fsx.exe" to "FlightSimulator.exe" but then again renamed it to "fsx.exe" , but it doesnt' work.

Please help me!

Greetings from Germany,

David Weiser.

You will need to use the Flight1 Registry Repair tool. Available for free on Flight 1 site.

Already tried it, but doesnt' work...Maybe its because I have the FSX Gold eiditon with Sp1+sp2,and the PMDG wanna install the Sp1+sp2 again? Please help me...

Then you are running it wrong... either the tool or the setup.

How can I run the setup wrong? And I think I installed the tool also right...I read also some posts from people with the same problem, and the tool helped them also not.

Typical example of wrong use is not using "run as administrator" or using the tool under a different user. 

This error is tied to missing entry in registry. The tool fixes that. It's that simple.