Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMan

Razbam Metroliner SP1 released

The Metroliner III service pack is finally available for download on the Razbam site.  Downloading now

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Looking forward to the reports. I won't be able to test it until after work. Did Razbam incorporate an analog HSI?

Todd

Did Razbam incorporate an analog HSI?

Doesn't look like they did, unless there is a gauge configuration option somewhere.  Otherwise, looks pretty good to me. They have now provided stop lock animation and "realism", but this has to be configured in a special file in FSX gauges folder (read the Razbam manual, it has been revised for the SP).  Still trying to determine if the stop lock operational constraints are simulated or not.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Hi,

I have purchased yerterday the last version of metroliner with SP1. But I cannot find the user manual (format pdf as explained in the avsim newsletter). I have only 2 pages for checklist and I have checked also all the FSX files and Windows 7 also, in order to find it, without result. Many thanks for your help.

Regards.                   douglasfana.

Hi,

I have purchased yerterday the last version of metroliner with SP1. But I cannot find the user manual (format pdf as explained in the avsim newsletter). I have only 2 pages for checklist and I have checked also all the FSX files and Windows 7 also, in order to find it, without result. Many thanks for your help.

There is a Manuals folder in your simobjects\airplanes\Milviz Boeing 737-200 folder.

Hi,

It's in your My Documents folder.

GPS now working for me but I am unable to get it to follow a flight plan - more reading of the manual me thinks.. I think. But I'm still having an issue with doors. Shift, Shift E, Shift 1, 2 ,3 ,4 all open or close only the main passenger door still (even their weights and balance panel, when you click on the cargo door only opens the main pax door ??

Hi DaviidB,

Many thanks for your information. Well found following your information.

Good fly                douglasfana

GPS now working for me but I am unable to get it to follow a flight plan - more reading of the manual me thinks.. I think. But I'm still having an issue with doors. Shift, Shift E, Shift 1, 2 ,3 ,4 all open or close only the main passenger door still (even their weights and balance panel, when you click on the cargo door only opens the main pax door ??

try using the fsx key shortcut for nav/gps

ZORAN