Sign in to follow this  
Jaroberts

UT2 2013 in DX-10

There is a load of information on the site about AI traffic. Is it not the case with some older packages, some models are incompatible in DX-10. i.e. I here them taxi by and they are speaking (PFE), however, all you see is the navigation lights of something going passed. My question is, will upgrading to UT2 2013 mean 100% AI compatibility?

Thanks for any input

John

UT2 has not changed.  The "2013" is misleading.  They only update schedules, but not models.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Thanks for your reply. To be clear, running UT2-2013 in DX-10 will still produce invisible AI with lights?

John

I have UT2 that I think have the 2010 schedule.  Works just fine in DX10.

Like Luis said, the "2013" is just the schedule.  Nothing changed with the aircraft models.  Maybe you want to try to reinstall?

so with ut2 in dx10..

the models wont work properly in DX10...you will get blank textures.

however the way around this is to buy and install stevies dx10 fixer and also a fsx addon converter

the links are here

http://www.flightsimtools.com/adconvx/

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2630

I use dx10 and ut2 with no problems whatsoever.

as for the schedules the offical ones are upto summer / fall 2013..

but you can download and install many schedules from the avsim libary and import them, 

14ppkc-6.png

the bottom line ut2 works in dx10

Using the Fixer, works just fine.

Eric 

Models work fine with fixer. Nav lights won't ever work in DX10 properly unless changes will be made in the game engine. There is no way to fix the NAV lights cutting off issue from Steve's side.

Models work fine with fixer. Nav lights won't ever work in DX10 properly unless changes will be made in the game engine. There is no way to fix the NAV lights cutting off issue from Steve's side.

NAV lights are working perfectly fine for me on all aircraft (including ai) except on the old Legacy models (CLS DC-10, A330).

I had problems with the NAV lights when I used the free DX10 patches.  After getting the payware fixer, no more issues except for the old Legacy models I mentioned above.

NAV lights are working perfectly fine for me on all aircraft (including ai) except on the old Legacy models (CLS DC-10, A330).

I had problems with the NAV lights when I used the free DX10 patches. After getting the payware fixer, no more issues except for the old Legacy models I mentioned above.

Really?? May I ask about your fixer settings? How do you have your lights package set? Any changes as far as the general shader and the legacy slider? I also have the payware fixer - everything works flawlessly except for the AI nav lights (flying on VATSIM) that are cutting off / not visible in distace during cruise ..

I'd really appreciate more insight into this issue :)