Sign in to follow this  
Arwen

Version 2.2 release date info

The v.2.2 Beta thread has become very long and wandered way off topic lately, so I thought this info would be better served if placed in a new thread.

Link: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=6292.0

Re: WHEN RELASED PREPAR3D V2.2 ?

on: April 4, 2014, 08:01

We were hoping for today, but we will likely seed one last beta to our solution developer team today, and then release on Monday if all goes well.

We appreciate your patience and support of Prepar3D and know you will love 2.2!

Wes Bard

Software Manager - Prepar3D® Team

So perhaps we'll see v.2.2 on Monday.

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

Maybe today?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Maybe today?

Stay tuned!

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

Thanks for starting the new thread Arwen.

As long as they get things in good order I can wait until next week as they said would be likely.  Really looking forward to the update.  I think this may be the version that will move a lot of people over to using P3D.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Guess I'll have to keep wearing my straight-jacket until Monday

:ph34r:

allen

I really hoped that i could use the rainy weather announced for the weekend in flying 2.2

Shi..

Maybe today?

Sorry, it won't be today. Read my quote on what Wes posted again. Monday will be the earliest . . . and that's only if the last this last Beta works well.

Thanks for starting the new thread Arwen.

As long as they get things in good order I can wait until next week as they said would be likely.  Really looking forward to the update.  I think this may be the version that will move a lot of people over to using P3D.

You're welcome. I feel the same way. I'd much rather wait a bit longer, if it means v.2.2 will be able to fix the biggest issues in being able to run Prepar3d. My feelings are that a lot of developers are waiting for a (mostly) bug-free version of P3D that is truly better than FSX . . . and the OOM issues in v.2.1 are the biggest thing that is preventing this.

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

"Sorry, it won't be today. Read my quote on what Wes posted again. Monday will be the earliest . . . and that's only if the last this last Beta works well."

Naw'
"We were hoping for today, but we will likely seed one last beta to our solution developer team today,"

"Likely", could go either way!

Best Regards,

After this patch i have one great desire : new client for VATSIM :crazy: ...

Prepar3D V2.2 + Majestic Q400 + new VATSIM client = > close to heaven :Big Grin:

...and another one from LM team -SLI support-

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

...release on Monday if all goes well...

I don't hate many things in life.

I'm not vindictive.

Quite laid back really.

Until it comes to the word 'if'

I just want to take it out into the yard, smash it's face in and bury it where no one can find it again. :Waiting:

Some words I love.

'released' is one, 'get it now' are three more. 

^_^

Blackrat

In the developer blog LM smartly communicated that the new version will be released "in the next few weeks". The next few weeks turned out to be just a couple of days which is great. But as soon as they communicate a specific date, people start jumping on that message and start complaining. Let them do their thing. All that counts is that the new patch works flawlessly. Regardless of when it is released...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

These threads remind me of children asking it is Christmas yet.

Yep, after missing P3D v2.2 release on 4-4-14 to extend its Beta testing, it looks like next week we will hear how many more weeks of beta testing is expected.

I am sure developers are anxious to get their planes developed (which itself could take many months), sold and in the air.

Best Regards,