Sign in to follow this  
jasoncardeira

SP1 relase

Hey guys,

Is the PMDG team/beta testers are able to say if they relase the SP1 before the -300ER ?

I would like to fly and see the FBW and some small bugs fixed before buy the ER. In my opinion is a good idea releasing the SP1 before

Thanks,

No? I think they made it very clear that the SP1 will be released together with the -300ER? So a longer wait ahead for all......

And if you are sceptical to buy then just get SP1 first and try it out. You dont need 300ER for SP1.

Guy, just be friendlier. He was just asking so cool down a little bit. I´m one of the guys who wants the release of SP1 first, if the -300ER expansion isn´t finished. The SP1 is in Beta right now, not so the -300ER. So it could be that it´ll take another couple of month until we get it. Where is the problem to release the SP1 after the last Betatests? We all bought the PMDG 777-200LR and PMDG is working on an update/ service pack for this airplane so if the SP1 is ready: Please release it ;)...! 

People are so rude...

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

I think PMDG have said multiple times now that the release of SP1 will be before the 300er. Check the 1st of april posts and te WX preview one, should be in there.

Doesn't make much sence either. But I could be wrong, it is saturday ffs :).

Well pretty much the opposite, they said that the 300ER is waiting for the SP1 and that they will release together.

No? I think they made it very clear that the SP1 will be released together with the -300ER? So a longer wait ahead for all......

Please stop assuming things...

Somebody made a mistake Thomas. No need to be assertive.

This forum makes me chuckle sometimes.

Anyway I agree that, being now clear that SP1 and the -300ER will be released together, it will take some extra time for the SP1 to be released, while it could have been released shortly and this does not look fair! I don't understand why they don't release the SP1 as soon as ready, why must those who don't want to pick the -300ER wait for the -300ER?? I would understand the opposite, considering that the -300ER is based on the SP1.

EDIT: ops, sorry, I did not remember what Rob wrote in the same thread where he states that the SP1 and -300ER will be released together. He wrote that the -300ER is not holding up the SP1!

James Goggi

Martin: if it was just this once, or even a few times, I really wouldn't have cared at all. However, some fellow forum users here have quite a history of making assumptions based on nothing at all, or just plain rude posts. You won't ever see me making one of those posts in answer to an "innocent bystander".

I'm still at a loss for words as to how many time this has been answered, but nobody seems to either be:

• Paying attention; or
  • Using logic

Let's use logic collectively, here, shall we?

The 777-200LR/F is a base package.

The 777-300ER will be an addition to it.

Why would you release something that would add onto something that hasn't been "fixed?"

"Hi, yeah, so the foundation of this building seems to be faulting, but we really do need to add more stuff onto it to compound the effort of fixing the original issues..."

Kyle Rodgers

Let's use logic collectively, here, shall we?

The 777-200LR/F is a base package.

The 777-300ER will be an addition to it.

Why would you release something that would add onto something that hasn't been "fixed?"

I think you've got your logic reversed.

They aren't asking for the ER first, they are asking for SPI first. Thus...

Your base package [your buildings foundation] is fixed first with a service pack.

Then the ER is released.

In accordance with your "logic" it seems to me.

However...if you were being ironic, and implying that PMDG wouldn't be silly enough to not complete the service pack first, before the ER is complete... then that would imply they have the capacity to release SP1 prior, so why not do that...

I warn you, after another bout of insomnia, all kinds of weirdness is due to emanate from my befuddled mind.