Sign in to follow this  
guitarman15

new at PMDG, need some help

I just downloaded the 737 package and I'm not seeing where to find the product I downloaded.  Are they going to send an e-mail?  this is pretty rediculous, I've been waiting for a while and have yet to recieve a conformation e-mail.  any thoughts?

Send a ticket to the link in my signature please. A lot of times this happens due to a typo you made in your email or the email going to your spam folder etc.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

actually, I found it in my spam folder for some reason.  Now I'm on to my next problem.  After I read through the email and was ready to download, I clicked on the link and this popped up: "Error: Your request ID is incorrect. Please contact store administrator for more information."

any ideas?

The best I can suggest is that you now send a ticket.

actually, I found it in my spam folder for some reason.  Now I'm on to my next problem.  After I read through the email and was ready to download, I clicked on the link and this popped up: "Error: Your request ID is incorrect. Please contact store administrator for more information."

any ideas?

Ok  got me confused here now in you first post you said you already downloaded the product  and in your second post you say you ready to download.  Was wondering what are you trying to download in your second post?

All the details including your activation keys and download links  are in your account page

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The first post I ment to say purchased.  my mistake. 

after I recieved the e-mail, I tried downloading the product.  That is where I'm having the trouble.

The first post I ment to say purchased.  my mistake. 

after I recieved the e-mail, I tried downloading the product.  That is where I'm having the trouble.

Try going back to precisionmanuals.com, login and check your orders.

Try going back to precisionmanuals.com, login and check your orders.

it says I don't have any previous orders.