Sign in to follow this  
tomwalker84

New PC - purchase PMDG Products again!?

guys, I'm about to buy a new pc.  does this mean I have to purchase my 737, 747 and 777 all over again from PMDG?  my download link has expired.

I think you'll have to buy an extended download, but you don't have to buy the full product licenses again.

23.png

Extended download service matey..

Back up your old EXE's and you'll be fine

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Also you must sign your post if you want any help from PMDG support.

Regards,

Welcome to the forums Tom Walker. I see it is your first post here. PMDG requires that you put your full name in your signature to get any support from here. Just add it to your profile so you don't have to type it every time you post.

If you install PMDG on a new machine just save your installer and activation keys on backup device and you should be good to go.

If you still have your old hard drive, then head to your downloads folder, and pop the PMDG .zip files onto a CD.

Then install them on the new system as if they were just purchased. The activation codes etc will be the same as in the email you were first sent that you didn't delete out of your email server, or backed up somewhere.

It's always a good idea to back up things you paid for. 

I recently started backing up stuff in Google Drive too, not to mention my 3 USB hard drives. (I make videos, you run through hundreds of Gigabytes per hour using fraps.)

Am iam missing  some thing here thought all your activation codes are in your  account  section, they are in my account whether here or  any other  addon  that I have purchased

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Am iam missing  some thing here thought all your activation codes are in your  account  section, they are in my account whether here or  any other  addon  that I have purchased

Yes they are, but the download link expires and you have to pay to have another one sent to you.

if you would have read my post I was referring to the activation codes not the downloads,  and if you kept the downloads on a cd or external drive  than its just a matter of  going to your account  and getting  the code

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg