Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

VoxPop problem with VoxAtc 6.34

Mine only offers MSFSX Annie- is this because I only have the trial version. I also have problems with VAT6.34 working with PMDG 777

Hello,

If you want more voices you must downloaded/installed them for free there : http://www.voxatc.com/Voice.aspx/VoxPop

or/and for money from (example) Ivona, Att, other...

Important the 6.34 version have some "glitch".

The author Tegwyn West works on a corrected version : "We're working hard to get all the problems with 6.34 fixed. The update should be available in a couple of weeks." Tegwyn words from an Email sent to me.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Sorry for my delayed response and thank you. Tegwyn is also working on the 777 issue I mentioned.

just installed v6.52 and the additional voxpop voices 1 - 5

Still facing above problems:

- at first male and female voices sounded different, but static/filter versions seemed to be mixed up

- now all sounds are the same, whatever I click

- pop voice server error message (as described above)

When will this be fixed? I am still in my trial period, but this is not convincing....

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

no reply here and no feedback to my mail to the voxatc support... what is wrong???

well, this thread is from april 2014 so a lot of people may not have noticed it.

this is also an unofficial forum so basically the time it takes for someone to reply just depends who happens to read in here. in my case i saw your post but i really have no idea the answer, voxatc has been working allright for me and i haven't seen your error before so i'm not particularly qualified to diagnose what is happening incorrectly on your system, thus i didn't reply when i saw it.

tegwyn (the voxatc developer) usually replies to support emails pretty quickly in my experience (within a day or two) but maybe he is out of town or something, no idea sorry..

good luck!

cheers

-andy crosby