Is anyone else is having problems getting wx to download to ASN (hotfix 3) at the moment (15:38z)? Also the website (http://www.hifitechinc.com/forums) is glacially slow to display, although www.hifitechinc.com pings just fine. Apparently the same problem was noted in another thread last Saturday.(29-March).

PS: 16:16z ... official forums now responding so I posted the issue there in the Technical Support sub-forum. At least one other user has also reported the current problem.

Update: 16:35 ... ASN servers seem to be back to normal operation.

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

This seems to happen to me at least every Saturday.  I made a post in the official forums and apparently they are looking into it.

Same Problem-Very slow  ASN takes over 45 sec to open and downloading of weather never ends!

mreither

Sunday 4-6 and they are down

Yeah, for me also at 11:54 EDT, and the official forums are once again unreachable. Seems to happen mostly in the hour 11AM-12PM Eastern (US) Daylight Time. Let's see if the problem disappears at noon like it did yesterday.

Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

I am getting the same issue too.  Since it is not just one person, I think it is safe to assume that it is the servers right now.  In the mean time I am just going to aviationweather.gov and entering all the info manually into ASN.  Wont get a change as you fly but at least for landings and takeoffs it will be close to legit. 

UPDATE:  It seems to be working for me at 1612Z (1212EDT)

I am getting the same issue too.  Since it is not just one person, I think it is safe to assume that it is the servers right now.  In the mean time I am just going to aviationweather.gov and entering all the info manually into ASN.  Wont get a change as you fly but at least for landings and takeoffs it will be close to legit. 

UPDATE:  It seems to be working for me at 1612Z (1212EDT)

Confirmed. Working here again also.

It's possible that the problem isn't with HiFi's servers, but at some node on the route to their servers. If that's the issue, there's very little they can do about that in the short term.