Sign in to follow this  
spirittoo

Can't Get FSCopilot/FSInn to work

Okay I am having problems getting FSInn to work with FS9.  When I try to install I open the program as the administrator.  When it opens I get a FSFDT FSCopilot 1.7 Setup message ...

Your .NET Framework version: . Required Version: 2.0.50727 or greater.  Download .NET Framework version from www.microsoft.com?"

I tell it no because I have .NET Framework 4 extended installed.  So I go ahead with the installation.  When I install the FSInn part as administrator I get the same message from it about the 

my .Net Framework version : .

which means it not seeing the version I have.  I installed that as well telling it no about downloading .Net Framework.  After it is installed I go to the FSFDT folder and open the FSInnUI I get a

FSInnUI Run-time error '372': Failed to load control 'Settings' from FSCopilotFSInn.ocx.  Your version of FSCopilotFSInn.ocx may be outaded.  Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

I am using FSCopilot 1.7B2_4 and FSInn1.3B2_3.  My OS is WinXP Pro 32bit.  If anyone knows how to correct this situation please post.  Thanks much.

You should do as it asks and download/install the required version.

Different versions are used by different programs and all co-exist quite happily.

I have versions 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 installed and do not have any problems.

Colin B

I downloaded and installed .NET Framework 2.0 ... it stopped the error about needing it, but after the install I still got the message about the .ocx may be outdated. :mad:

Well allrighty then!!  I got it together.  I poster gave me a link to this website and I followed the instructions on this page ... and I was all set.  I was doing it all wrong,  Just follow the instructions like I did and you will have FSInn working too.

PROBLEM SOLVED