Sign in to follow this  
JMNC

Takeoff Config Button

Can´t find this button the manual says that it is located at the center console but I can´t find it. Someone did? or it is not modeled?

I don't know but what manual are you viewing? Aside from a few documents in the main folder I wasn't able to locate any operations manual etc

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don't know but what manual are you viewing? Aside from a few documents in the main folder I wasn't able to locate any operations manual etc

Check the \FSX\Carenado\EMB500 directory. This is where my docs got stored by the installer. :-)

I think you are correct.  The button is located just in front of the parking brake handle on the real Phenom 100.  It appears to be missing on the Carenado version.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

It runs the T/O Config utility, apparently, anytime you start advancing the throttles and get close to T/O power.  You get an audible warning, however it doesn't tell you what's not configured. ie. Flaps usually in my case.

Can someone please introduce me to the actual Phenom pilots that Carenado claims tested this thing?

Can someone please introduce me to the actual Phenom pilots that Carenado claims tested this thing?

It does not take an experienced Phenom pilot to find the major problems and deficiencies in this sad release. And even if they did "test" this add-on, nothing much was done about the issues as we have experienced. Thank Heaven we have A2A, Real Air, and PMDG. No more Carenado for me.

It does not take an experienced Phenom pilot to find the major problems and deficiencies in this sad release. And even if they did "test" this add-on, nothing much was done about the issues as we have experienced. Thank Heaven we have A2A, Real Air, and PMDG. No more Carenado for me.

I agree, Bob. But when you say on your product page that your model was tested by people who actually fly the thing, I usually expect to get something better than crap level or even basic. Well, the real winners in this will be MilViz and Eaglesoft, plus the group of developers you listed.

It says "Tested by real pilots". It does not say "Tested by real Phenom 100 pilots".  :lol:

Some of their products do say they are tested by type-rated pilots such as the C208B or B58, eg:

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/pages/certc208fsx.php

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/pages/certb58fsx.php

Barry Friedman

For me too. Carenado never more.