Sign in to follow this  

First flight with ASN :)

Bit the bullet and bought ASN and boy was I not disappointed, love the OVC more or less all along the route. Just cant wait for the PMDG777X SP1 and have that lovely WXR in the Cockpit...anyway enjoy the shots

93vn.png

id3b.png

30f6.png

95s4.png

7p7e.png

ais5.png

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

***Gorgeous Shots***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Nice! :Big Grin:

Chris Howard

Very nice!

I told you that you would not be disappointed, I think as of right now ASN is the best WX program on the market, if REX Weather thinks they have a shot they had better step their game up, and I love and swear by REX.

That being said, damn those clouds look real :)

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Are those ASN textures?

I had the fun experience of flying through a thunderstorm cell at 35 000 ft today over Southern Africa. That PMDG 777 was riding the storm beautifully, but she was working hard to do so. ASN has brought an incredible addition to the FSX experience for me, and watching the rain buffeting the plane today, something that I had never seen before, I just smiled at my own initial reluctance to get ASN.

I told you that you would not be disappointed, I think as of right now ASN is the best WX program on the market, if REX Weather thinks they have a shot they had better step their game up, and I love and swear by REX.

That being said, damn those clouds look real :)

Thanks for the kind comments guys much appreciated. Yes I cant wait for the "real" WX experiences- its something that FSX has been missing. Im a REX fanatic- its good to see what their upcoming Weather Architect/Weather Direct can offer. I for one cant wait.

Are those ASN textures?

No they are REX4 textures,another must purchase in my opinion

I had the fun experience of flying through a thunderstorm cell at 35 000 ft today over Southern Africa. That PMDG 777 was riding the storm beautifully, but she was working hard to do so. ASN has brought an incredible addition to the FSX experience for me, and watching the rain buffeting the plane today, something that I had never seen before, I just smiled at my own initial reluctance to get ASN.

Wow I cant wait only 1 flight down and im loading up ASN and FSX just to see how it depicts WX in my home town and other airports. Quality addon...

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Right now the best combination you can get is REX4 and ASN, nothing else even comes close....

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg