Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Top 20 Countries Represented in Our Community

Welly or Blenheim? We can leave the significant others to spend up down on the water front or at the wineries...

Wairarapa Valley at the Hood Aerodrome, and the wineries in the same valley as well:

http://hoodaerodrome.org.nz/

Matthew Kane

Wings Over Wairarapa weekend? ;-)

And we should be the host of the next Avsim Conference...Give everyone an excuse to come to New Zealand.

Like I'd need an excuse to go to New Zealand :-). Just wish it wasn't so far from Europe.

Wings Over Wairarapa weekend? ;-)

That is the best air show I have ever seen. Nothing high tech, just World War 1 Biplanes flying in formation and dogfighting. I don't think their is any air show like that anywhere.

Matthew Kane

Interesting data. I thought Australia would have been higher on the list.

Cheers to all, wherever you may be!

Interesting data. I thought Australia would have been higher on the list.

I totally agree with that comment especially since Orbx has such a priority for scenery in that region of the world.

Off topic but just a friendly reminder that AVSIM recently changed the signature rules and we would like to have all of your system specs and flight simulators put into the My PC profile and My Simulator profile.  I see you have the My Simulator profile done already!  More information about this new rule can be found in the topic pinned at the top of this forum and, of course, in the Signature Rules located under the Forums tab above.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I totally agree with that comment especially since Orbx has such a priority for scenery in that region of the world.

My thoughts exactly, not to mention the popularity of the Ozx forum.

I cleared my sig and edited my profile. Thanks for the reminder!  :Doh:

My thoughts exactly, not to mention the popularity of the Ozx forum.

I have a feeling many "Mates" have been transplanted here in the US or in other countries.  Australia is actually a very popular tourist spot.

I cleared my sig and edited my profile.

Thanks for the quick response! 

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10