Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Is there a freeware 777 with VC?

I'd like to find a freeware 777 with VC and wing views.  I had one on my older computer, but when I got a new one, I have been unable to find  the file I had.  I've checked SimViation and other sites, but many have no VC nor wing views.  I know there are a few payware 777's out there, but I'm generally not a flyer of large passenger planes.  However, I can remember even having an Asiana repaint that I added to my base 777 so that I could try to replicate the landing in KSFO at different speeds.  I would appreciate any direction on this.

Stan

There are many on Flightsim.com with VC, but not sure of wing views.  A lot of the VC do not have working switches, some do.  Be sure that you have the appropriate gauges in your Gauges file because most of the POSKY 777s will require those gauges.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Not really sure how you'd be able to get a 777 with a virtual cockpit AND wing views. From a realism standpoint, you can't see the wingtips form the flight deck of the 777 as far as I'm aware.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I'd like to find a freeware 777 with VC and wing views.  I had one on my older computer, but when I got a new one, I have been unable to find  the file I had.]

Why didn't you back it up?

Every now and then FSX needs a reinstall to cull nolonger used addons.

I've checked SimViation and other sites, but many have no VC nor wing views

What did you enter in the search box at simvation?

I just entered 777 and...

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=777&x=19&y=17

^

That's a lot of POSKY 777's with VC's (the POSKY authored integrated VC)

there's a SkySpirit 777-9 with a reskinned A310 VC too, http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=777-9&x=24&y=16

However, I can remember even having an Asiana repaint that I added to my base 777 so that I could try to replicate the landing in KSFO at different speeds.

Simvation, entered Asiana in the search box...

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=Asiana&x=13&y=9

Thanks for the info. 

I backed up just about everything....but not that one.

Stan