Sign in to follow this  
rene_1st

PMDG 737 NGX

Greetings everyone,

I did a search and cannot find anything.

Is there any news concerning the PMDG 737 NGX for P3D? I recall reading last that something might be released in the first quarter of 2014?

Best regards,

Rene

No there is not. In any case, such an announcement would be made in PMDG's own forums down the list a few screen pages...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Ah, yes of course, makes sense it would be posted in the PMDG forum.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rene

I don't know why pmdg not resolve this problem fsx is dead!!! microsoft don't devolope this sw...

if pmdg not approved new simulator for product 737 I change my 737 with other company

bye bye pmdg :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

I don't know why pmdg not resolve this problem fsx is dead!!! microsoft don't devolope this sw...

if pmdg not approved new simulator for product 737 I change my 737 with other company

bye bye pmdg :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Well for me PMDG 737NGX works very well, but my Sims always freezes when I use the 737NGX

recall reading last that something might be released in the first quarter of 2014?

That was the initial preview thread, their latest one which can be found in the PMDG area said that they don't know when, that they where waiting on a big bill to pay to LM and it would be done by end of year.

Well for me PMDG 737NGX works very well, but my Sims always freezes when I use the 737NGX

Keep in mind it only "works" its not optimized nor, developed for P3D v2.x It will be a massive increase in performance once a high quality developer like PMDG takes advantage of P3D v2.x glory (I think this is why they said you will have to re-buy your license specifically to install it in P3D v2.x but don't quote me on that)

I started a thread on the Estonian Migration Tools forum clearly going to some of the steps on getting it to work (id say) about %87. I am not promoting this work-around as a proper fix but never the less. Here you go!

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

I started a thread on the Estonian Migration Tools forum clearly going to some of the steps on getting it to work (id say) about %87. I am not promoting this work-around as a proper fix but never the less. Here you go!

I only control my knobs and FMC line selector buttons with my EZ dock camera shortcut in VC mode....I totally disregard my 2D panels.

I already did that before I read you "tutorial".

My FS still freeze when I fly only in VC with Ezdok Camera