Sign in to follow this  
B736789

A suggestion

Hello

I know that the SP will take time- due to the WX radar.

I don't care about the radar- I want to enjoy the 90$ I spent on this aircraft finally.

My simulator freezes occasionally and return every few moments only with the 777.

Honestly I prefer a working plane for my money than a freezing plane with a WX radar.

I read that my problem is under investigation, but what am I supposed to do if you release the SP with the radar- without this fix?

Should I continue wait for the next SP?

I paid 90$, I want to justify this money, not regret paying.

Sincerely

Amit  

Hello

I know that the SP will take time- due to the WX radar.

I don't care about the radar- I want to enjoy the 90$ I spent on this aircraft finally.

My simulator freezes occasionally and return every few moments only with the 777.

Honestly I prefer a working plane for my money than a freezing plane with a WX radar.

I read that my problem is under investigation, but what am I supposed to do if you release the SP with the radar- without this fix?

Should I continue wait for the next SP?

I paid 90$, I want to justify this money, not regret paying.

Sincerely

Amit  

What does weather radar have to do with your issue? It's an additional feature that is working and more or less finalized.

If your particular issue is under investigation, then chances are good they're working on fixing it for the service pack.

What does weather radar have to do with your issue? It's an additional feature that is working and more or less finalized.

If your particular issue is under investigation, then chances are good they're working on fixing it for the service pack

And if the WX radar delays the fix to the issue?

And if the WX radar delays the fix to the issue?

And if it does not ?

It could well be that personal working on the radar are not the same team working on your fix. Thus... no delay to you. These things are often addressed side by side.

I would like to get a response from PMDG about resource management in SP1

I would like to get a response from PMDG about resource management in SP1

Why should PMDG be required to explain their inner workings to you over 1 item on a service pack?

If anything delays your particular issue on the service pack, it will be that particular issue itself until they get it fixed.

Just let them do their job.

**and by the way, demanding a company give you answers when you haven't even identified who you are is pretty rude

Why should PMDG be required to explain their inner workings to you over 1 item on a service pack?

If anything delays your particular issue on the service pack, it will be that particular issue itself until they get it fixed.

Just let them do their job.

**and by the way, demanding a company give you answers when you haven't even identified who you are is pretty rude

OK

I found something, if I take a flight with an aircraft equipped with separate backup instruments and I don't touch the Accept\Cancel\Reject buttons it won't Freeze.

If I take an aircraft with combined backup instruments or touch the Accept\Cancel\Reject buttons the problem happens.

If the simulator crashes in a freeze the dll responsible is the 777.DLL

Hope I helped somehow

Amit