Sign in to follow this  
JughedJones

Flight suggestions

I just got the Majestic Dash 8 and absolutely love it. A bit of a problem I'm having (if you can really call it that) is that I'm not sure where to fly it.

I know it's a really popular plane so I'd like to get some suggestions if possible. 

Of course, this might be a good place for suggestions for other planes as well.

Thanks! 

Air Canada Jazz has a lot of Dash routes.  Canada being really big, you won't lack ideas.  Any flight over the Rockies or Eastern Canada should satisfy you.

sig01.png

WestJet also flies them, Usually like the CYLW-CYYJ run.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

All this talk of Canada reminds me there is great freeware for Quebec CYQB: http://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4486/ Checking flightware it seems a Crash-8 Dash-8 just manged to successfully make the trip from CYUL.

A route I particularly like is KDEN-KEGE, Denver to Eagle County (Vail), it a beautiful trip with a very challenging approach. Read the charts carefully. Looking at flightaware, it seems like a Dash-8 just made that trip, so its also a real-life route. Godpeed.  

Godpeed.

Is that a bit like "******* wept"?

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

Not sure what you mean by the stars. I’m inclined to think its either the f-word or somehow “******* Wept” from Lazarus (but there’s too many stars). Godspeed is a term used to wish luck on a journey, i.e. God be with you, with the connotation that there is danger. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Godspeed

edit: okay, now I understand what the stars are. must be automatic forum code.