Sign in to follow this  
CordoganAir

Air Hauler with P3Dv2.2

Ok so I just started getting into v2.1 and I was using Air Hauler as a way to randomly generate destinations. Then along comes 2.2 and now when air hauler tries to display the in sim text ie "taxi and take off" or "x amount of fuel loaded" it immediately crashes the sim. As I said before it was working totally fine in 2.1 for almost a month everyday. Any ideas for a fix or workaround. I tried reinstalling FSUIPC/WideFS and I have air hauler set to work through WideFS which worked in 2.1 but now this.

Sent from my iPhone

Is there a reason there are 9 of this same post???

Ken

Yes Ken very sorry I wrote the post in tapatalk on my iphone and I hit send and the little wheel spun for like three minutes then when I refreshed there were 9 copies of the post I just PMed an online moderator to delete the duplicates very sorry again

Sent from my iPhone

I also have air hauler but run FSX.

Dont use Air Hauler anymore since flying online for a virtual airline...you should give it a go, you will never turn back to flying offline.

Rene

I'm having the same problem with PFE.

I think we will have to wait patiently till Peter Dowson gets back from holiday.

There seem to be an issue with the FSUIPC text window.

regards,

I'm having the same problem with PFE.

I think we will have to wait patiently till Peter Dowson gets back from holiday.
There seem to be an issue with the FSUIPC text window.

Thanks Qatsi, I figured it had something to do with FSUIPC as FSGRW is also unable to dump weather into V2.2, back to FSX for a few weeks I suppose