Sign in to follow this  
YVRLHRDXB

Taxiways disappered after v2.2 update?

Hi guys, just updated to 2.2 but all my taxiways have disappeared. I don't have any add-on's installed, just mytraffic. Anyone have issues?

No problems here.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Maybe something was changed because I get many errors in the ErrorContentLog about a taxiway error. I get this with Tongass+ Sitka (PASI). I didn't get these errors with P3D v2.1.

Spirit

Hello Fliers,

I'm a big P3D fan, however, I did not pull the trigger so fast this time with 2.2. Reason, after each update LM fixes many things but breaks some other things. Taxiway issues may be a result from this latest version update. Don't know? I am waiting a while before I decide to update to 2.2 and see how it goes. If there are not a lot of other issues I''II probably go ahead and update soon. LM will fix any problems no doubt.

Regards,

Lamar.

Regards

Lamar Wright

Have to say, haven't seen any taxiway issues. Haven't installed anything into clean P3D v2.2 installation other than fsuipc at the moment. In fact, it fixed a missing taxiway for YPJT, which never worked for me under v2.1.

Did you patch or clean install?

Hi guys, just updated to 2.2 but all my taxiways have disappeared. I don't have any add-on's installed, just mytraffic. Anyone have issues?

I checked at KSAN (LatinVFR scwnwer) for FSX and P3D. All looks ok.

So, what airport and parking did you see the problem?

I will go to same location and test.

Did you do a screenshot?

Maybe something was changed because I get many errors in the ErrorContentLog about a taxiway error. I get this with Tongass+ Sitka (PASI). I didn't get these errors with P3D v2.1.

Spirit

I just tested PASI P3Dv2.2 day and nighttime.

No taxiway problems and no taxi errors in Content log.

I did screenshots if needed.

Did you do screenshots?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

2.1 had a problem with some airports missing taxiways. It says 2.2 fixed this issue?

- "Resolved an issue certain stock airports were not rendering their taxiways"

Ahh, understood, I have to be more specific as I tried meanwhile the default one. On this default airport everything is ok. At EDTD it seems that it is not. It could depend on the resolved issue. Add-on aiports I tried (i.e. Sion) have their taxiways.

Maybe MyTraffic installed an AFCAD for EDTD?

Just a wild guess, sorry if it's totally wrong.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

This isn't really a P3D problem, but caused by the airport taxiways not being given the right parameters. FSX ignored the taxiway parameter "draw surface", P3D doesn't.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

This isn't really a P3D problem, but caused by the airport taxiways not being given the right parameters. FSX ignored the taxiway parameter "draw surface", P3D doesn't.

LM had stated they were going to fix that in an update! Perhaps "Stock" is the key word.

This happened to me in p3d 2.1 after I installed MyTraffic. I fixed it using Airport Design Editor

Lyn the trucker

FSX - XP11 - MSFS         Ryzen 5900x - Asus X570 VIII Hero - RTX 4090 - G.SKILL Trident 32 GB DDR4 - WD SN750 M2 1TB + Samsung SSD 250GB - HP Reverb G2 - Win 10/64

Yeah, updating facilities for P3Dv2 was how I spent the time between 2.1 and 2.2  :lol:

ywwn.png

Regards,

Brian Doney

If the problem is associated with MyTraffic Pro 5.4c, you can just move any or all of the MyTraffic airport BGL files somewhere else (Don't delete them, just put them somewhere so P3d can't load them). This change will affect some of the schedules because the default P3d airports don't have the right mix of gate numbers and sizes to accommodate certain MyTraffic AI aircraft. The difference probably won't be noticeable unless you are incredibly familiar with the commercial flight schedules at a specific airport.

As an aside, the MyTraffic airports are also a problem with FS Global Mesh/FTX Global Vector, since a good number of MyTraffic airports have a different runway elevation than the terrain elevation in the Vector/Mesh combo. This results in runways either on plateaus or underneath the terrain. That's not fun when you try to land. :O Vector comes with an airport elevation correction utility for 3rd party airports, but there are way too many  elevation errors to fix in MyTraffic (unless you can get Brian Doney  to come over and help you).