Sign in to follow this  
Aaqib_Afzal

FS2Crew Voice+Button with FSDT GSX

Hi

Im not sure if this has been answered before, but im not able to look for something related to this.

I purchased FSDT GSX Last evening and just want to know how I could make this work with FS2Crew Voice and Button Editions both. I mostly use Voice edition however from time to time i do switch to button control. I did try to read the manual but didnt find anything specific on this area alone therefore was just wondering what type of approach I need to take to work with both of these two togeather.

Hope someone can help

Thanks & Regards

Aaqib

Aaqib Afzal

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

fs2crew doesn't  implement gsx in its interaction, its a separate addon and it has its own way of  working,  by pressing  ctl+f12  it will bring up a set of  selection for you to make etc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Alright thanks for the info, so in that case i need to disable P/B assistance in FS2Crew Config if im to use GSX?

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

yes

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Also note that FS2Crew is making its own GSX style program (ours will blow their start crew away and raise the bar in ways never previously imagined :-) )

But you'll still want GSX for the refueling and baggage trucks; we're not going to model that part.

It's nearing beta.

I was reading on that and im really looking forward to it :D, hope to see it soon, Eagerly waiting hehe so noted down already :D

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

Also note that FS2Crew is making its own GSX style program (ours will blow their start crew away and raise the bar in ways never previously imagined :-) )

But you'll still want GSX for the refueling and baggage trucks; we're not going to model that part.

It's nearing beta.

Nice to hear! I love GSX but not the robotic voices and a few other things.

Meanwhile while we wait for the new version of FS2Crew there is a a work around solution to use both. In setting up your startup for the FS2Crew panel tick off that you do not require pushback by FS2Crew. Then just use the GST pushback when it comes the time to move away from the airbridge. I always use FS2Crew and GST together. It is a matter of working out the sequence of events.

Looking forward to FS2Crew for PMDG777.

Watch your six

Oscar

Good news, Bryan. Just hope your version of the push-back manage to turn the aircraft at the correct distance and angle  as the current GSX does so well.

Hi Oscar

Thanks for the info, thats exactly how i do it now

Much thanks to everyone for the help on this, Looking forward to the Voice Control version of FS2Crew for the 777 :D

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

Hi 

I have a question regards pushback using Fs2crew button control in a 737NGX. How do you abort pushback or skip pushback procedure suppose you are parked at an airport gate that doesn't require for you to pushback.Is there a way to config the CFG file? I know when using voice control you can cancel pushback.as shown on this document on page 29.  http://downloads.nflight.net/downloads/1.pdf

Thanks 

LdeeFsx247

It's nearing beta.

This sounds amazing! FS2Crew is a MUST for me with every flight I do on the NGX. Any word on whether this feature will be backwards compatible with the NGX product as well?