Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Nibbo

Carenado Embrarer Phenom 100 HD paint job no one wants :)

Carenado Phenom 100 paint job no one wants :)

13716385715_2d157a2c2b_o_d.jpg

I have no idea what happened ....... DX10 is off :(

"designed for nat geo's air crash investigation"

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Are you using the latest FSUipc? I think there's a fix inside FSUipc that fixes this. Also add the line " HIGHMEMFIX=1 " inside your FSX.cfg, under [GRAPHICS] I think this should fix it.

Alexis Mefano

That happens to any aircraft in FSX if the system is at the memory limit for loading the textures.  Try backing a few things off in Settings.

Steve

I agree with Alexis about the Highmemfix.

Anyway, it would be cool to have such planes, might be a cool view outside (but probably close to impossible to engineer) :P

Thats gonna cause some major pressurization issues best to stay below 12,000 haha

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Maybe missing EZdok camera config? Usually looks like that if the config tool is not run after adding aircraft model.

Arto Hiltunen

happen once in a while, the skelton look, just reload it, could be a memory issue.

Well this is interesting, I heard of "Glass Cockpits" before but this thing is just getting ridiculous!  :P

On a more direct note, making sure your FSUIPC is up to date and that you are running the HIMEMFIX in your FSX.cfg are good ways to help stop this from happening, sometimes FSX just screws up and that's the nature of the beast.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Highmefix=1 is in the CFG , no Ezdok used, I have the latest registered copy of fsuipc, I had been flying for well over an hour, and flying quite low so I suspect I was running quite low on VAS. Everything is fine now so probably an FSX gremlin :)

This happens to me sometimes (mostly with Carenado) if I load one aircraft after/over another without shutting down and starting fresh with FSX.  

Isn't that Wonder Woman's invisible plane?  :wink:

Speaking of paints, I paint quite a few and have some on here under "Ray Reyes."  But Carenados give me the most difficulty.  Does anyone know of any Carenado Phenom 100 repaints yet?  I checked on here earlier today and found none, then googled and found none also.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I have had this symptom with all 3rd party aircraft because I had rebuilt a new computer and forgot to run SP1 and SP2. It had been a long time since I had done a FSX install (over 5 years) and I had forgotten that whilst I had the Deluxe version which comes in Gold packaging, I did not have the Gold edition and therefore still had to run the SPs seperately.

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.