Sign in to follow this  
pipsara

Version 6.34 has major issues for me

To oldmcgroin: try to set the output device in VoxATC Voice Configuration to your default sound device, that one which plays your normal windows sounds and the aircraft sounds from your Simularor - NOT on your Headset!

Hi Walter,

Ok i will try this later on today. Is there a reason for doing this?

WAT1036.png

Hi oldmcgroin, i tried countless hours to get VoxATC to work and had almost the issue, that the Application died down at different stages of the Flight. Suddenly no more AI traffic chatter to hear and no PTT click sound. Short, the guidance was finished. I have set the sound output to a 2nd device. One time i tried to set the value in voice configuration to the default sound devive...and since this time, VoxATC is running perfect like a swiss clockwork!

and outfitted my flight deck with dual headsets so friends can join in flying and talking if they wish to try it out

jer029

How did you setup the dual headsets?  Was this configured in Windows or did you need to buy a piece of hardware.  I want this option on my flight deck also.  Thanks.

I've been using Vox for a few years now. In regards to the latest version, I haven't had a lot of problems, but I do get some weird ground handling issues from time to time.As I approach the runway for take off, I won't get passed from ground control to the tower for takeoff clearance. I also have to repeat the clearance readback three or four times before it takes.

NAX669.png

From other posts on this subject I followed:  Bought two headsets with the non-USB standard audio jacks.  Then bought two splitters - one for the mic jack and one for the speaker jack.  These split each jack into two separate jacks.  Then I just hooked each headset to one of each of the respective splits.  I then mapped the mic to the spacebar, and the corresponding yoke buttons to the spacebar.  It works pretty slick.

I just had the "Sim Paused" bug jump up on P3Dv2. This is the first time I've had this happen. Fortunately I was taxiing to the gate when it occurred.

NAX669.png